Chapter 14

Hirizen's group made his way through the village directly towards the barrier in the horizon, as they made their way towards the group had gotten a few new additions.

Team 9 made their way with the group of Kages towards the barrier, Lee had been healed thanks to Hashirama and was able to run, so as they made their through the forest they found both the Sand Siblings, looking into the barrier with fear and despair.

Arriving behind them, they saw how they looked on to the fight not even bothering with them, so they made their way into the trees to get a better view of was happening.

Inside the barrier Naruto was dodging and weaving between the Sand Spirit attacks, sometimes leaving only a blue flash behind himself.

As dodged another air bullet. He saw Shukaku stop, using whatever time he could get he jumped back to get some distance. He looked back to find Shukaku with his mouth in the hair with what look like black and blue chakra uniting to form a ball.

"Naruto you have to dodge that, that's the strongest attack a Biju can make."-roared Kurama with urgency.

Outside the barrier

"Oh no."-Said Hashirama as he saw the attack.

"That's bad."-spoke Tobirama.

"What's that?"-questioned Natsumi as she looked at the fearful faces of the older people.

"That's a Bijudama ( Tailed Beast Bomb) it's going to destroy everything in its path."

"NARUTO GET OUT OF THERE YOU IDIOT NOW!"- they heard the scream, looking at the source they found a passed out Kankuro and crying Temari.

Inside the Barrier

Naruto flared his chakra as he saw the bomb being pointed at himself, as Shukaku shot the bomb, he quicker then most bit his thumb and ran through hand seals quicky.

"Kuchiyose: Sanjū Rashōmon (Summoning: Triple Rashōmon)"-Naruto was quickly backed up by the 3 demon gates, the first one was destroyed by the bomb the second quicky following, but the third held stronger being destroying but dissipating the blast creating a wall of smoke that covered everything from view.

Using the cover it was time to use his tow aces, he used the summoning Jutsu once more, getting Pa and Ma to come into the scene along with a giant magenta-coloured toad with black markings on his face, arms, and legs with horn like protrusions on his head.

"Ken I need your help! I need you to start evasive manoeuvres!"-The urgency in his voice made the sage toads jump on to the scroll on his back.

"Hai Naruto-dono!"- the toad answered, and jumped away from the smoke.

Outside the barrier

They watched with baited breaths as the barrier didn't flatter. They saw a giant trail of smoke being left behind, when it finally cleared they all let out sighs and breaths of relief to see Naruto standing tall in a toads head.

Inside the barrier

Naruto sat in the lotus position on top of the toads head, closing his eyes he spoke to the toads that were on his scroll.

"Ma, Pa get ready!"

"Naru-chan this is a one time thing don't forget we haven't finished your training like this so we need to get it done afterwards."

"Hai!"

As they assumed the same mediative like state of the blonde, everyone around could feel the pull of energy around him.