Chapter 10

Naruto stood in the middle of a training ground, he ran through the 44 handseals.

"Suiton: Suiryuudan no Jutsu (Water Style: Water Dragon Bullet Technique)"-He called the technique , as the ominous form of a yellow eyed dragon made of water rose behind him and launched at the huge rock destroying it in a explosion of water and rock.

"Good job Naruto."-praised Kakashi-" now I can't stay any longer because I have to go train Sasuke, for his match in the finals. Well if you need anything else call me."-He said with an eye smile and went away in a Sunshin( Body Flicker).

As Naruto walked away he thought on how much things had changed in the recent times,he was facing an invasion, however they were planning for it and he already had a plan to counteract against who his Jiji might be against, after all taking missions with his perverted godfather he ended up meeting his old teammate, Orochimaru of the Sannin, he recalled that mission, they had entered the man's lab and Jiraya took him on and managed to steal his sword giving it to Naruto, after Orochimaru retreated they explored the base and managed to find out about a jutsu called Edo Tensei(Impure World Reencarnaition), ever since he had tried to figure a way to turn the jutsu on the user and he was finaly close to finding it out he would do it tonight. He remembered the events of the other night when they got confirmation.

Flashback

Naruto sat attop his father's head lookin out to the village, as he sighed he let himself fall back on to the hard stone

'I wonder how the villagers will react?'-he asked himself, his mind trying to provide for an answer.

'They'll either kill themselves or start worshiping you, after all you have one hell of a lineage.'- The voice in his head provided his own to cents.

'I don't want either of those things to happen, I just' - Just as Naruto was about to continue he felt an high amount of chakra being molded.

"What the hell?"-He asked a loud, before making his way towards the source.

He got there to find the Sand Jonnin about to kill the proctor of the preliminaries of the exam. Quickly getting to him he used his Hiraishin to quickly get them away from danger.

The professor, stood in his office doing his usual paperwork when a sudden flash of blue came into his office, he looked towards the newcomer and his expression quickly became the one of the Shinobi he was known to be.

"Anbu, get him to the hospital this instant."-He ordered.

As the special forces group did as told, he looked towards the blonde. "Report."

And so Naruto began to narrate his story from his point of view.

"Aren't the Sand and the leaf allied, anyways?"

"We are, but the sand must be displeased because they have getting less and less missions nowadays. I believe  they might try an invasion."

"Can the Sand really try to mess with the strongest of the five. After all they are the weakest from what I have read.-Naruto question.

"They can't, unless-"-The old Hokage let the phrase hang in the air to see of the blonde could catch on.

"Unless they have an alliance, and from what Sensei told me I can only picture one village that would try something so foolish. I guess we need to show them how strong the leafs of our tree are."-He finished with a smirk.

"The leader of Otogakure is known to be Orochimaru so we must prepare for it. Any idea?"

"I'll prepare something after all that bsstard as the Edo Tensei on his side. He will most likely use it so I'll prepare something to sour his plans. At your leave Hokage-sama."