My body shivers and squirms a bit more unintentionally from the pangs of my pulsating clit and core, his words and hands leaving me helpless and needy while in his grip.

He places his right hand on my thigh and slowly rubs but stops for a moment and I stay still.

"Don't make me repeat myself. Think of this as a test run for training you to be daddy's good fucking slut." He monotonously growls and I place a hand on the edge of the tub, gripping it to brace myself for what's to come.

More like who's to cum.

I open my thighs like how he wants me to as much as I can in this position and he slips his feet under my bent legs and hooks them around my own feet, pulling my legs open wider and keeping me in place.

I try to steady my breathing as my body grows hotter, my back arching slightly as his fingers run against my clit and folds. His thumb circles my clit in a faster pace and my eyes flutter shut, my head tilting back slightly.

"Thank you, Sir." I whine out, the pleasure already starting off pretty heavy and it's never felt this good before.

A vibrating from his chest soothes me, his low purr contrasting with my little gasps and sighs as well as the sound of his tail occasionally hitting the side of the tub as it whips back and forth. His main focus is definitely all on me, not even his throbbing cock that's pressed against me.

"Such a good baby, such a pretty kitty for Jungkook. Isn't that right, Y/n." He purrs out and I can hear him smirking but a whine leaves my lips, breaking me from my thoughts as he slowly puts two fingers that are much larger and longer than my own into my soaked center, "Just a few years ago you'd glare and tell me off if I even looked in your direction and look at you now, unable to move away from my hold as my fingers fuck into you." He chuckles and his fingers bend, pressing up in me a few times and my back arches as I moan loud.

"I'm y-yours to play with, Sir. I promise to be obedient." I whimper and tilt my head back, letting it rest against his upper chest and shoulder, his groans now being right next to my ear as he fucks his fingers deeper into me.

His left hand runs up my arm and chest, the vibrations of my moans and whines now against his palm that's flat to my neck as he grips me, his thumb rubbing slowly against my skin and I know that he can feel and hear my racing pulse as I come undone against him.

"You sound so pretty, babygirl. Too bad I'll need to pause your moans momentarily." He sighs out but then grips my neck harder, my voice becoming smaller and breathing slower as I slowly grow light headed.

I feel my eyes roll back from pleasure, his fingers pounding into me, rubbing up against my tight walls repeatedly and his whole palm hits my pussy each time he thrusts his fingers into me so that my clit also receives pressure, the throbbing becoming more intense.

My legs start to tremble and my right hand grips his wrist as his fingers relentlessly fuck me, my back continuously arching and rubbing against his cock as well as I feel my orgasm build up. His left hand releases my neck and instead moves to rub my clit and I gasp for air while moans leave my lips once again, the water making my clit even more sensitive to rub. Tears sting at my eyes as curses leave my mouth.

"P-please let me cum, Sir. Please, please- " I whine out begging over and over.

"Be a good slut and cum all over my fingers, kitty." He whispers into my ear and my core is already tightening over and over again around his fingers that still won't stop fucking me.

Low moans from his lips are like music to my ears and he grinds his cock against my lower back, his own legs trembling and his repeated throbbing tells me that he's cumming as well. Both of our loud moans echo off of the steamy bathroom walls and I feel my clit grow sensitive as I claw a hand at his wrist.

"F-fuck, Jungkook." I whimper and he slows down until slowly removing his fingers.

He kisses my neck and cheek while we both pant, the both of us trying to catch our breath while the room grows quiet and calm once again.

"Are you guys finally done?" A voice calls out from the living room.

_______________________________

damn daddy😩

i feel a lot better now and cramps are gone completely for a shocking change, thank you for understanding that i was literally dying when my period started and couldn't update. endometriosis makes periods excruciating 😔