My Professor's Obsession

WARNING
THIS STORY CONTAINS SOME CRINGE
PARTS AND A LOT OF ERRORS.

OBSESSION SERIES #1:
My Professor's Obsession
Timothy Hegille

SYPNOSIS

Katrina Trinidad tried her very best to focus on her studies. She is the only daughter and the only hope of their family. Her main goal is to make her parents proud and to escape poverty. She is doing good and excells in her college life, not until a substitute professor came into their university.

Her life turns upside-down when she met Timothy Hegille, a young Italian man who turns out to be their hot substitute professor.

What if. Just what if Timothy has his own agenda with her? What could that be? And why the hell he is acting so strange to her?

DISCLAIMER

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, business, events and incidents are the products of the author's imagination. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

AUTHOR'S NOTE

Hi there!

Gusto ko lang ipaalala na may modules at homeworks ka pang tataposin. Tapos mo na ba? Sana all nalang kapag tapos na. Kung wala pa naman, hindi ito ang sign na hinahanap mo. Char. Ito na ang sign. Gawin mo na or else...

Anyways po,

This is UNEDITED. Pasensiya na kayo. Likas po talaga akong tamad. Kapag may time na at sinipag ako, susubokan ko itong eedit.

Kaya kung hanap niyo ang perpek na story at characters. Then this story is not for you. Hindi po ito ang hinahanap mo.

Marami kayong makikitang grammatical and typographical errors sa sulat ko. Sorry in advance for that.

If you have any questions about the story or you have a problem with the story. You can comment it or just message me.

Thank you. Lovelots!

Enjoy Reading.