Dance With Me

Casey's POVI was sitting watching a game on tv. It was suppose to be a great night. Just me and my secret girlfriend. I turn the volume down to hear keys opening the door. "hey Casey sorry we are back I know you wanted the place all to yourself. But pipe burst at the cabin and we can't fix it yet so we came back." He says. "Ah no worries" I say trying not to sound disappointed. I made a mental note to call Sylvie. But just as I was about to call she called me. "Hello" I say as I pick it up. "Uh hi" she says back in a flirty voice. "You excited for tonight" she asks me "Uh huh yeah" I say "Have they left yet?" She asks me as I walk back to my room for some privacy. "Well they did..." I say "I hear a but." She says to me sounding disappointed. "You'd be right. Pipe burst In the cabin so they came home since they didn't wanna and couldn't deal with it tonight." I say "Dang was hoping to see you tonight." She says. "yeah me too I miss you." I say. "I've got it. Come to me then." She says "Yeah I can come to you." I say "how you gonna tell them you are leaving for the night." She asks me. "Ehhh I think of something. Ill see you soon." I say packing a small bag with stuff I might need. I look around the apartment and spot my keys on the table near the couch. "Hey where you headed" Severide asks me. "Construction emergency" I say trying not to smile to much. "At this hour. What emergency is at this hour." He says confused. "I got to go not sure when I'll be back." I say as I rush out the door.

Sylvie's povI was so excited to go to Matt's tonight. But that changed. Kidd and Severide jammed that up. But it's okay because Matt's now coming to my place. Don't get me wrong I love Matt's place but I his bed is not as comfortable. Not that there's been much sleep in it anyways. I hear a nock on my door. I get up off the couch and Open the door. Matt is holding my favorite flowers. "Theses are for not being able to be at my place tonight." He says handing them to me. "Oh Matt you didn't have to." I say "I know but I want too" he says with a smile. "Come in I was thinking we could play games if your up for it." I say. "Well we are great at games" he says with a flirty voice. "that we are" I say flirting back. "What did you have in mind?" He asks me "well I was thinking scrabble" I say to him. "Oh your going down" he says "bring it on Matthew" I say "Matthew eh." He says pulling me in for a kiss. "Go get it set up I'll be right there. I wanna grab something I'm a little cold." I say walking back to my room to grab something. I see what I want sitting on the chair in the corner. I grab it and put it on. It smells just like him. I walk back out to see the game is already set up a the kitchen table along with my favorite wine already poured. "Hey that looks very familiar. Is that my sweatshirt?" He asks me. "I stole it from your office the other night." I say with a little laugh. "No wonder I couldn't find it." He says "sorry hope you don't mind" I say "not at all. It looks way better on you the me." He says as we pick our tiles for the game.Half way through the game we make popcorn. Delicious yummy popcorn. "Oh come on that's not a word." I say "It is too" he says "No... no... it's not trust me I pro at this game." I flirt. "Oh really " he says with a smile. "Yeah really. I laugh. "Well then we need to look it up." He says "only In the official scrabble dictionary. If it's not in the official scrabble dictionary then it's not a word" I say all competitively. "alright fine it's not a word. But it should be" he says sulking. "Yes ha I was right." I say a little to excited. "Alright miss Smarty pants let's see what you got" he says flirting back. "Easy 54 points zoomed on a triple. Oh what make that 56 points for the letter I connect with one of the O's." I say "that brings you to 178 and me 112" he says. I pick my letters while he takes his turn. "Kiter 24 points" he says. "Good but not enough to catch up to me" I say with a smile. "Oh really." He says throwing a piece of popcorn at me while laughing. "Yeah but your getting better." I say throwing it back at him. He tries to block it with his hand but missed and we both end up laughing. "This was perfect." I say as we packed up the game I just won.

Casey POVI know how to make this even more perfect. I say as I slowly walk over to the record player she has In the corner of the room. "Oh" is all she manages to get out. I rummage through her collection. I find the perfect record. I put it on the turn table and move the needle on to start playing it. It's 40s slow jazz music. "Dance with me" I ask her as I take her hand in mine pulling her close to me. She lays he head on my chest as we sway to the music. "This is more perfect" she says looking up at me. I lean down and kiss her gently on the lips. "My god your beautiful" I whisper to her as I tuck a piece of hair behind her ear. As the next song starts to play she moves her hands to around my neck. I then move to wrap my hands around her waist. I get lost in her beauty. How did I get to be so lucky. I get pulled back to her when she rubs her thumb over my cheek. I smile as she does so. As the music continues to play we lean our foreheads together swaying to the music. When the record ended she pulls away. "Where are you going missy." I ask her "we need another record to put on." She says she picks out another slow jazz. "I think this could be our thing slow dancing in the family room." I say as I twirl her back into me. "I would love it to become out thing. I wanna be old and gray dancing with you In our family room or Grocery store parking lot at sunset, in the park or anywhere for that matter." She says leaning back to look up at me." She says smiling. "Then it's our thing" I say leaning down to kiss her. She lays her head back on my chest as we dance for a bit more. "I could get use to this." she says to me as she tilts her head up towards me. "So could I so could I." I say as I spin her around to the beat of the music. 

AN: Hey guys hope you enjoyed this one shot. I will try and post a new one next week sometime. I absolutely loved the season finale of Chicago fire we finally got Brettsey. As always feel free to Vote Comment and Leave Suggestions.