Chapter 20: No Spoilers :)

A/N: sorry for the long wait we had some guests over multiple times and I'm enjoying summer break. I won't be updating quite as fast, but I'll try to, because we're traveling tomarrow somewhere for a week. And I won't be doing too much.

⚠️WARNING: THIS CHAPTER INCLUDES FEAR, VIOLENCE, AND MORE, TOWARDS THE END. READ WITH CAUTION IF YOUR SENSITIVE TO THIS STUFF⚠️

It starts when there is a ⚠️⚠️ And lasts till the end of the chapter.

ENJOY! YOU'LL LOVE ME AFTERWARDS

-

Time: 1:30

===

"Got the ----?" 

"You ----ing bet. Dadza's gonna love this." 

     "This is a stupid idea." 

     "You're not permitted to speak, Blade." 

     "Wil can you talk some sense into this gremlin?" 

     "You forget I'm the one who suggested this." Wilbur quietly laughed.

     "You fools." 

     "Hush." Tommy's childish voice scolded. 

     "Can you turn on the flashlight Tommy? I kinda need to see if we want to get this right, and also to figure out where to put the guides." Wilbur quietly whispered. 

     "Ok. One second."

     There was a slight fumble before a beam of yellowish-white light suddenly pointed at Wilbur, whose expression changed from an intense focus to the face of a deer in the headlights. 

     "Tommy get that ----ing thing out of my face! I swear I'm going to go ----ing blind!" Wilbur hissed.

     "Ok, ok! Chill! You ready though?" 

     "Yes I ----ing am! Get me the brush and the squirt bottles." Wilbur responded with haste. 

     "Can anyone tell me what you're doing with the dye? Its-... Oh. Oh. Thats a terrible idea you know. It's going to get messed up and it will look like a cringy tye-dye shirt. that doesn't have good ink." Technoblade's monotone voice came from the shadows, past the light of the flashlight, now focused on the bottles of bluish-grey dye. Next to them where several cutouts of diamonds. The shape, not the gem.

     "Eh. We'll take the risk. But even then, if it doesn't turn out right, Phil'll have some pretty ----ing cool wings. If he doesn't like it, he can let us finish the job." Wilbur smirked slightly. "Ok, Tommy, get his other wing, lets spread these bad -----es out."

     "As you wish~"

     (A/N: Anyone get the reference? Anyone? No? Dangit-)

     "What the ---- is wrong with you, Tommy..." Wilbur sighed. 

     After a few minutes, Tommy carefully shined the light over two stark-white wings laying spread out next to Phil's sleeping figure. He was sleeping on some padding they had found, and on his back. Because somehow he could tolerate sleeping on his back in pain, and also regularly. 

(A/N: dang lots of a/n today. But aye where's my side sleepers at?)

     Tommy grinned slightly and flicked the flashlight under his chin, which then illuminated his face creepily, with long shadows on his cheeks, nose, and eyes.