Chapter 15: Unexpected Visitor

The pole is still open to decide A6d's fate. Chapter 7-8. Go vote now.

-

16:00

-

Bad, Skeppy, and the gun person had been camping inside a small room on the second floor of the brick apartment building. The room had two beds, a couch, a cramped bathroom, with a shower+bath, sink, and a toilet. There was also an open kitchen, with a stove, a small counter, a few cabinets, a fridge, and a sink, all behind a small bar table, with two seats. There was no table or dining chair.

     In the main room, they had a small couch, a cheap tv, a remote, and a few dressers. 

     Skeppy was on the couch, glaring at the person tied up in the corner, blindfold over the person's usual... eye band. The stranger was pressed between the couch armrest and the wall, running from the back wall to the wall which the tv was against. 

     Bad was looking at the driver's license that the grey person had in their wallet, in their pocket, reading the person's private information. 

     Like all good people do. 

     The door leading into the cramped apartment was covered with a few filled dressers, shelves, and a pile of other stuff from around the apartment, including the table and the two accompanying chairs.

     Why you may ask? 

     THUD- scuttle scuttle... THUD- scuttle scuttle... THUD-

     Thuds and scuttles filled the air. Not like they ever stopped since they had run into the vacant apartment to seek refuge from a large mechanical spider with a turret on its back. 

     The group had been taking refuge in the room for a few hours, never getting a break from all the noise and the failed attempts at the spider trying to gain access through their barricade. 

     THUD- 

     "You know, it would be easier t-" THUD- "-o deal with it. The no-" THUD- "-is getting REALLY annoying-" THUD- 

     "Silence prisoner!" Skeppy said, smacking the tied-up French baguette who was sitting in the corner, between the wall and the arm of the couch, which Skeppy was sitting next to. 

     "A6d does have a point." Bad pointed out, from the bar-table, setting down the last of the stranger named A6d's stuff. 

      A6d glared at Bad, who ignored him as he looked at Skeppy. 

     "Yea, but at the same time, why should we trust him?" Skeppy complained words interrupted every few seconds with thuds of the robot against the barricaded door. 

     "I'M THE ONE YOU ----ING TIED UP AND KIDNAPPED!" A6d yelled, exasperated. 

     Bonk- Skeppy hit A6d on the head again. "Silence, captive." 

     "LANGUAGE!" Bad yelped, taking a step back, looking aghast.

     "You do realize I could just teleport out of here?" A6d pointed out. Skeppy snorted.

     "I'm keeping your bandana thing over your eyes. Good luck." 

     "I can just jerk violently and you're hand should then move, and poof, I'm in front of you, and I can then teleport out the window." A6d pointed out, motioning with his head to where he thought the window was, on the same wall he was leaning against, which was correct. 

     Natural light flooded the dark room, revealing lots of small dust particles, as Bad stood up, and walked over to the Burnette with blue streaks, and the black-haired person, tied up.