Chapter 16: Uncute Mute

(I've been watching the streams for the DreamSMP where Wilbur is revived: HOLY FRICKK-

Also, 2 more reads to 800 reads, and this story has 35 favorites/votes. 

Thank you all so so so much! I couldn't ask for a better audience. 

You're all amazing! If we hit 1k, I'll do a special. Maybe a Q&A for the characters and I. Once again, thanks! I love you all! (platonicly)

-STARTING PRIOR to the events of CHAPTER 2 - 

-

MegaPVP woke up to a ball of fluff irritating his nose. 

     He sat up and flinched when he heard a MROW and paws forcefully pattered down his face and torso, to rest in his lap. 

     Mega's narrow green eyes looked over the 'blue' tabby-cat starting to curl up on his legs, and offered a small unmasked smile. 

     He ran a hand through the cat's slender pelt and rested his hand on the cat's head.

     The cat purred and flicked an ear, which Mega scratched under. 

     The cat purred again and curled up as it let out another meow

     MegaPVP glanced away from the cute little grey female tabby and his eyes rested on the clock. 

     His eyes widened, and he looked from his cat to his clock, before guiltily picking up the cat and shuffling out of the small twin-bed he had been sleeping in. When he stood up, next to his bed, he set the small cat onto the messy forest-green covers and stretched his arms high in the air. 

    His eyes flicked around the dark room, and walked over to his dresser, as his cat just curled up instead on the covers, making a small burrow. 

     Mega opened the top drawer and pulled out a grey-blue T-shirt and a pair of dark grey-blue shorts with light blue, almost neon, highlights. Then, he walked over to his closet, and opened the squeaky door, to grab his favorite hoodie: a slightly dark blue hoodie, with even darker blue horizontal stripes. 

     After he acquired today's clothes, he grabbed his last few cloth items, like socks, and underwear, and he made his way to the small bathroom, barely fitting a shower/bath, a toilet, and a sink, with a mirror, and a cupboard hanging over the toilet. 

     Mega would never admit this to anyone, but he did enjoy having the one bathroom in his small, lonely apartment be bordering his room, so he never needs to walk much in the morning, when he was getting ready for the day. 

     - 

     A few minutes later, MegaPVP emerged from the bathroom, wearing the clothes he had selected, he made a direct course to his messy bed, where his scarf was strewn about. 

     In his defense, he liked sleeping with something wrapped around his neck. It made him feel safer and cozier. Though the scarf was his cat's favorite, therefore, naturally, it was his cat's scarf, but he still used it and took it almost everywhere he went, regardless of where; much to Smoke's disappointment.

     Mega shook out the light grey-blue cat-fur coating the leaf-green scarf, which matched his eyes nicely. Then, he carefully wrapped it around his neck, leaving one end dangling over his shoulder, and the other one loosely dangling behind him. 

     "Mrow...Meow?" Mega glanced at his cat which was standing on his bed, looking at him with curious green eyes. Mega had chosen her from a shelter a few years ago, as a comfort animal, because he was getting lonely a few years after his parents-