Chapter 19: Entry #2

T/W: Warning: Mentions of Death, Blood/Gore, needles, violence, etc.

During Events of 18th Chapter

==

     I had no intention of touching this book I was given, but during the short breaks I'm in here, I'd rather not focus on the pain. 

     A lot has changed in the days I've been in here. I don't even know how long. 

     Argh. If I managed to collect myself and think clearly I could have gotten out of here when I first found myself in one of those weird meeting rooms, surrounded by people. But nooo I had to think and try to leave in a stupid rush. I still don't know what that thing caused though. All I know is I heard that nice woman I mentioned in the last entry say something about how I caused something that I can't remember. Though I guess she did say something else about how it gave people a better chance. 

     Anyhow, the pain's killing me so I'll just write it all out. 

     Just like that journal I lost a while ago with detailed descriptions of each of the creatures. I never found it. But that was a few years ago. Though then again, I lost in this place. Not the building or the complex, but the area. 

      I sometimes wonder if they found it, which is how they made machines similar. 

     My arms hurt. My head's throbbing. 

     The nice woman told me at one point when I was heading here, to my cell, that it was ok, and she got me a break to recover, though it wouldn't be super long. Though then again, this is the longest one I've had i think. 

      My arm's are covered in bandages, like wraps over secrets they want to keep to themselves. It stings to move them. My legs are the same. Though they mildly keep my a bit warmer since they put me in a freezing, damp, and small cell. Any contact with the damp walls slightly hurts, though not as bad as the spray-bottle they use to 'keep me in check'. 

     Its a pain because they decided to only give me a white shirt with a few symbols, numbers, and letters on it, and some shorts. The woman lets me have a hoodie with a matching number on it sometimes. 

     I'd write about something else that happened, but I still don't know if anyone reads this. All I know, is that someone else is a bit nicer now, though I think it's just pity. 

     It's tiring. People are tiring. They keep draining me of my energy. They keep pushing for more and more. They're just using me to help them destroy the world. Not to mention they aren't that thrilled about that weird burst of energy that happened when I tried to leave, without focusing on where to go. 

     Some of them say that some people might survive. Others say it caused dissaray to help them. 

      All I know is I'm tired, and I should get some rest before my torture begins again. All the needles... They force the energy out of me once I can't go on, to get what they want. 

Someone please.

Someone save me.

I think I might die here.

===

^O^ 

(No that's not a face, that's resembles a head. It's a hint of who is one of the people doing this.)

===

Two chapters in one day POG? Though then again they're short so apologies ;-; 

Chapter uploads might start carrying in time between chapters, some might be close together, others might have a week or two between the two, but that's because my brother helps me come up with some parts of the plot, and he needs to catch up on this fanfic so he can help me a bit more. 

Aye have a good day :) 

WORDS: 643 (Including These)

-66