Chapter 9: Some not-so-happy Sibling Bonding Time

13:30

=========

     "Argh... It's so boring..."

     "Tommy, if ya bored, you can go and do something relevant."

      "Oh shut up pig-man." Tommy snapped back.

     "Nah... You can though."

     "You littl-"

     "Enough."

     "Wow. Look Tommy. You woke up Phil."

     "Techno, the enough was also directed at you."

      "Fine."

      "Can't you all just let Phil get some sleep for an hour, without being disrupted?"

     "Yes, we can. The question is if we WANT to." 

      "Holy ---- that was deep..." 

      "Of course it was. I'm the master at giving life advice. Oh! Tubbo! We should sell paper with nice messages and good life advice, but instead, it has mean and stupid things on it!" 

     "So you're scamming them?" Tubbo asked hesitantly. 

     "Exactly!" Tommy said, gleefully. "I say we scam Techno first." 

     "You do realize I'm in the same room as you." 

     "I- ...yes..." 

     Wilbur guessed Tommy was opening his mouth and closing it a few times, in dismay. That's something Tommy would do.

     "If you were worth my time, I'd slap you."

     "Techno."

     "What?" Technoblade said innocently.

     "You know what." 

     "Unless he's that group of fish that has their memory reset every two to six seconds!" Tubbo added.

     "Who am I?" Tommy instantly asked. Wilbur could hear Tommy stand up from his seat on a couch cushion placed on the floor, and walk until Wilbur was guessing he was leaning over Techno, who was laying on the floor, right next to the couch which Wilbur was laying on. Techno was probably on his silky blood-red cloak with snowy white fur ends. 

     "A gremlin child." 

     "FOR THE LAST TIME IM NOT A GREMLIN CHILD!" Tommy yelled in annoyance.

     "There was no first time," Technoblade responded, matter-of-factly. "and besides. It's a fact." 

     "Holy ----. Speaking of which, Wilbur? Are you even alive?" Tubbo asked, trying to shut down the argument between Techno and Tommy.

     "No." 

     "I-... O-...Hello...uh... Ghostbur! Hi Ghostbur!" 

     "Hi. Go away."

     "O- uh..."

     "Well, I revive you." Philza said from his spot on the ground, on the makeshift bed.

     "Well ---- you. I'm dead and not coming back."

     "Uh..." Tubbo trailed off, not knowing what to say anymore.

     "Well, about scamming Technoblade-" Tommy was cut off.

      "-I haven't left."

      "----..." Tommy cursed.