Chapter 6: Three guys, In a Janitor Closet

A/N:

THIS WAS DRAWN IN 2021 NOT 2020 IM SORRY IM NOT USED TO THE NEW YEAR

Welcome to another chapter of this story. I'm plotting out a time system to slap on here, so you know when chapters take place, and how many days/months/years have passed since the machines arose. 

Also, enjoy the art I smacked in here. 

====

13:30, 6 hours since 'the machines' apeared

====

     "Dream! Wake up!"

     "Nghh... What time Is it?"

     "1:30 pm. You fell asleep after George dealt with your stupid leg."

     "Hmmm...." Dream sighed, rolling over, and looked around the small janitor's closet they had locked themselves into. "I had the weirdest dream. There was a huge machine that started killing everyo-"

     "That wasn't a dream." George said from his corner of the closet. It was about as big as two vans put next to each other, with lots of shelves, and clutter everywhere.

      Dream was sleeping on the wooden shoe rack, which somehow could hold a person's weight. George was on the floor, by the door, and Sapnap stood in front of Dream, in the middle of the room.

     "It's still weird. It's like this is a coat closet, but also a janitor's closet." Sapnap frowned.

     "Maybe they also change into their uniforms in here." George pointed out, motioning to a small metal beam, hanging in-between two shelves, with clothe hangers holding dull leaf green jumpers, and then motioning to the shoe rack which Dream was on, with his back propped up against two shelves on either side of the shoe rack. All their backpacks were thrown onto the shelves.

     "Good point." Sapnap said.

     Why am I so calm? I just got shot for heaven's sake! I just watched people die.

     "Should we be panicking right now? Because if so, I'm pretty calm."

     "Same." Sapnap and George both replied in unison.

     Sapnap glared at George. "Stop copying me-"

     "Stop copying me-"

     "Shu-"

      "Shut up-"

     "STOP COPYING ME GOSH DANGIT!" Sapnap said, voice threatening to be a yell.

     "Shut up." Dream said, waving a hand dismissively. As Dream did this, he suddenly realized he didn't feel his leg.

     "George? Am I supposed to not feel my leg!?" Dream said, voice panicked.

     "I numbed it. I also did some stitches."

     "Wow, George, I didn't know you were such a good doctor~" Sapnap smirked, as George practically steamed from the ears. He then frowned, and turned his head, arms folding as he tried to look calm.

     He failed miserably.

     Suddenly, Dream realized something. "How could you numb it?"

     "Syringe, or pill, I think." George responded instantly.

     "Do we even have those?" Dream asked, confused.