Chapter 12: Make a Move

Hey, it's ya boi 66, just apologizing really fast for the wak time sets and so forth. It's a bit confusing to keep tabs on 4 groups/people's POVs. (Yes, I said four. Remember the journal entry?) I'm getting a bit better at it, but I'll occasionally jump time, going forwards, and backward, in time, for different groups.

TW IN CHAPTER: SOMETHING ALONG THE LINES OF PANIC ATTACK, GORE, DEATH, BLOOD. 

It is with a 'TW' in front of it. If you are sensitive to that kind of stuff, please then skip over that part, until the next warning, saying it's all clear. 

Also, there is a gun used at one point

Also, I apoligize if it offends anyone, because/if I wrongly portray it. I mean no harm or offense. 

Anyhow, enjoy le story :)

=====

14:30

=====

     Soon after the... informing... news broadcast that went dead, all the power went out, all over the city. At least, that's what Dream thought. Sapnap, George, and Dream, were all left to work on gathering useful materials. Dream was left in the coat closet, remaking a survival plan. 

     He says 'remaking' because he had made one earlier after the news broadcast shut down, but then the power went out, and they dispersed, to get supplies. It was around half an hour ago, he thinks, or forty-five. He wasn't totally sure.

     Dream sighed, his back getting sore from lying on the wood shoe-rack. Why am I even still on this stupid thing? Wait. I should just get a few of those jumper things and use them as padding, He thought, slightly annoyed he didn't think of it sooner, to relieve his back. 

     Dream winced as he moved to sit up. The pain-killers that George gave him before he left to explore their building. If he was correct, it was a school? No... Oh, yea! A convenient store. A small one, but it workes. He remembered what George had told him after the power went out, and he and Sapnap left to explore. Gosh, he hoped they were OK.

     Dream finally got into a comfortable sitting position, then leaned forwards, trying to grab one of the jumpers hanging on the wall next to his, which was in front of the door, which was closed. 

     Dream managed to yank the jumper down after flipping it around, to get the hanger off the steel bar. As he got it off, and stood tenderly, balancing on his good leg, he placed the jumper down, folding it twice, to provide more padding for where he'd be sitting. He then sat down, letting out a gasp as he placed his wounded leg on the floor, applying some amount of pressure. He quickly stood again, realizing it was stupid, and it made his leg hurt even more. 

     "----! That stupid Creeper!" He swore angrily, before re-adjusting the janitor's jumper so it was on the other side of the shoe rack, and he sat down, and placed his feet upon it, reaching the other side. His leg hurt far less now, but it still was painful. As expected after being... I don't know, SHOT.

     "Argh..." Dream sighed, releasing a breath he didn't even know he'd been holding. 

      A scream, awfully loud, and probably really close, broke the temporary silence. He wasn't very surprised but still winced. He knew someone was probably dying, or dead now. He often heard them, in the time he'd been sitting down. 

⚠TW: PANIC ATTACK, DEATH, BLOOD⚠

    Wait a second, that was way too close. Dream froze, millions of scenarios flying through his head. Lots of blood. A familiar British kid with a bullet piercing his skull, screaming out, hand reaching to Dream, eyes begging. Suddenly, the body vanished, and the surroundings changed.