Chapter 11: Entry #1

SORRY ABOUT POTENTIAL CONFUSION ITS THE 11TH CHAPTER NOT 13TH

=====

A/N: So I took it apon myself to switch to a new POV and start introducing some P l O t 

=====

Less than an hour before the first 'machine' appearance (Chronologically, 30 minutes before the first 'Machine' appearence)

=====

So apparently someone gave me this small book and a pencil. I honestly don't know what to do with it, and if it's going to be read or something, so I decided just to start writing.

Its stupid. So stupid. I'm stupid.

I got myself locked in this prison, smooth walls, drained of all my energy. Not even enough to escape. Guess they really made sure they studied me well. Kind of a violation of privacy if I do say so myself. 

But who would actually abide by that if you find a 'rare specimen' I don't even know what that means. 

Boy am I getting tired of all the stupid needles though. Never really been a fan of 'here'. 

I just wish I could have a remnant of home. Even one fungus (preferably blue) would be nice. The calming aura is missed. I'm also annoyed. If it didn't take hardly slower than a gunshot, i'd be out of here. Well, that's oddly specific, and I'm betting my captors will be reading this sometime, so I best not spill more specifics about this stuff.

Argh. 

How did I know I would appear in an important building, in an important meeting, with end-knows amounts of armed people there. They wouldn't even let me walk out. rude. 

Dangit. Should have waited. I didn't expect a group of people to try to totally ruin the world, to be the people I ran into.

Water's not nearly as bad as this. Well, sorry. It's way worse, but this... oh gosh. 

SO MANY NEEDLES. 

Speaking of which, to get my mind off of them, I'm honestly confused.

That weird pinkish ray that burst from around me when I tried to leave that room I appeared in. The room was the one with the five people, the girl, who's quiet chill, and nice, despite helping to destroy this world, the man with pretty sick shades, who often hangs around the girl, is also pretty chill, the other two men, the one with a beanie, as people call them, and also wearing sunglasses, and the other one, uptight and in a suit; all trying to have a meeting. O-oh. Yea. There was someone else. He also had a suit. Pretty forgettable, if I do say so myself. 

Well, I tried to leave, and it happened. I think I was rushing the speed and didn't completely focus on where I was going, and which place, so It malfunctioned. I didn't even know I could do it. 

The rest was a blur. Gun-point, because I knew that I couldn't teleport as fast as a bullet could hit me, in a prison cell, lots and lots of pain. Water? I can't remember the rest, until I woke up, without being able to teleport, being drained of all my energy. Oh yea, needles. 

Lots of needles. 

Lots of pain.

Well, less than an hour ago, someone came in. The girl, I think, and the guy with the shades, or sunglasses. Not the one with the beanie though. They came in, and I noticed something. 

It might just be m... eh. I'll refrain from spilling much of my personal information on this book, except I kind of did, saying my theories on that weird burst, and so forth, but whatever. I think the guy's eyes were different. I only caught a glimpse as he left, he turned his head at me and I think his eyes were glowing or something? The girl also had gills or something. And slightly webbed fingers. I asked her and she said she had something else happen too, but she hasn't figured it out quite yet. I also noticed next to her ears, in front, I think, she had three thin things sticking out, slightly blue-ish, with webs, fully in between them. Same on the other side of her head. 

I can't remember it well, so I'll sketch it out. 

That sketch is far bigger than I meant for it. Sorry. Anyhow, I need to go. I hear footsteps. Lots of them.

I think i hear them saying something about utilizing my abilities. It sounds like the man in the suit from the meeting I 'inturrupted'. Wait.. Can't I file a human rights complaint? Wait. Kind of hard to do it if I dont think anyone knows I exist, except for these people. 

Well, bye. 

Signing off-

My internal clock says its probably morning. 

'Good' morning.

-

===

:)

===

66 here, time for some P l O t.

Sorry, short chapter, wrote it in one go, and It's not meant to belong. Hold up, how did this take around 30 minutes? EHHH?

-833 words including these

:)