Chapter 10: Mirror Go Brrrrrr

14:00 

=========

⚠WARINING: CHAPTER CONTAINS GORE, BLOOD, VIOLENCE, AND DESCRIPTIONS OF DEATH. IF YOUR SENSITIVE, LOOK FOR THE 'TW OVER' AND CONTINUE READING

=========

TW HERE

Tommy was pre-occupied with fiddling around with Tubbo's glittering, flexible-glass-like wings, when Tubbo stepped back, suddenly, stomping on Tommy's toe. 

     Tommy's head jolted up, realizing what was going on as Tubbo started yelling. 

     "WHAT THE ---- TUBBO STAND STILL!" Tommy yelled as he snatched his foot back from where Tubbo had stood on his toe. 

     "TOMMY LOOK!" Tubbo yelled pointing at the door where Wilbur wa- 

     Had- been.

     Now, Wilbur was slumped down against the wall next to the door, and there was some green monster-like thing running through the door, at Phil, who was sitting up from his spot on the ground. 

     "HOLY ----!" Phil yelped in surprise, leaping to his feet, unsteady, however, due to the weight of the wings he was unaccustomed to. He tipped against the wall, using his arm to keep him upright against the wall. 

     The creature lunged at Phil, jaws opening wide. Phil, in the spur of the moment, lifted his leg up, trying to kick the creature back, eyes panicked. Phil recognizes it as the dead, deformed body with the caved-in skull from when Tubbo was bringing Phil to a safe spot, away from all the cao- 

     Stay focused! 

    Phil mentally slapped himself for somehow forgetting there was a bloody zombie thing in front of him.

     "TUBBO! TOMMY! TECHNO! GET BACK!" Phil yelled, as the creature paused suddenly, and stepped back, as Phil kicked at it. It then ran at Phil again. Phil tried to kick it again but it was too close, and it reached its decaying fingers out at him, and he stumbled back, as the clearly wobbly creature smacked into the wall, the brute force cracking partially through the wall. 

     Phil lifted an arm and tried to mimic a karate-chop, into the creature's neck. The zombie-like-thing was shoved down, but quickly got back up, and moaned right before running at him again. 

     Tommy watched in horror as Phil, unsteady, fell back onto the floor, with the creature looming over him.

     The wind whooshed past Tommy as he saw Tubbo run to the couch where the now unconscious Wilbur had previously been lounging on and Tommy watched Tubbo grab a pillow from it, and run at the zombie, knocking it over, and therefore, preventing Phil from meeting his demise.

     "TECHNO! TOMMY! HELP ME!" Tubbo shouted as he struggled to keep the thrashing creature down on the floor. 

     Tommy, being the 'alpha' male he is, decided to instead run to Phil, sliding the last few feet on his knees, and started to tow Phil back, who was frozen, probably with fear. 

     Hah. Old man probably got a heart-attack. Tommy thought, somehow still having the courage to make a joke at Phil's dispense. 

     "GET OF IT TUBBO!" Techno yelled. Tommy glanced to his side to see Techno with a big pillow clutched to his chest, taking a running start at the Zombie. 

     Tubbo rolled to the side, trying to get off as late as possible to avoid the zombie getting him and attacking him. 

     Thankfully, Techno got there right on time, smashing into the zombie, which roared in fury, suddenly shaking Techno off him with inhuman strength, despite being... I don't know, DEAD.