While you both finished with another round in the shower....and the shower the two of you enjoyed breakfast. He had a gloomy look while he ate some oranges. You gave him a peck and rubbed his hand "what's wrong?"

"Its Sarada she's grown so much she refuses to spend time with me". Giving him a soft smile "she's just growing up but I do admit I miss the little baby that would run to us when ever she seen us" you said pouting.

"Now were both depressed like Hashirama" Madara said holding your hand. You chuckled hugging him "shell come around tonight we can watch a movie together". He nodded kissing you deeply.

Madaras phone started ringing "Hello Itachi its been a while...yes she's with me at the moment" he nodded putting him on speaker. "So I wanted to tell you both that my son has graduated collage and we're throwing a celebration and we would like you both to come".

Your eyes widen "Obito has graduated I'm so proud of him wow I haven't seen him since he was seventeen ack time fly's". Itachi chuckled "ahh yes he was by your side helping take care of Sarada it was like his second home there".

"Wow I wonder what he looks like now...so when's the celebration Itachi". "Tomorrow at six pm well I must go where setting up at the moment see you three tomorrow goodbye". You and Madara said your goodbyes and went back to eating.

"Obito has grown to be fine young man he looked up to me so much I'm proud of him" Madara said nodding. "Yeah I bet he still growing his hair out to be like you honey" he chuckled yes and he did very much pull off my hair style.

As you both finished breakfast Madara picked you up. "Hey where are you taking me put me down". He licked your ear as he carried you up stairs not saying a word. You glared at him "hey I'm soar from what we just did I still have to get ready for work".

"You don't work for anyone your the boss just don't go in that's what I do". You crossed your arms "that's not how I work". "Hmmm well i guess ill have to force you to stay" he said looking down to you with a devilish grin.

"Tomorrow ill be off ill give you a surprise when you wake up yes?" No i want to taste you right now". He laid you on the bed rubbing your inner thighs "all theses years and you still get flustered" he said softly.

You looked away covering your face "stop making me feel embarrassed of course I still  get flustered look at you your so big and handsome with that intimidating look". Madara blushed a little "if your not in the mood I apologize y/n can you just stay home today".

You looked up knitting your browns sitting up you pulled him on top and kissed him "mmm you taste like oranges......ill stay home okay". He burrowed his face in your breast and hugged you tightly "lets just stay like this for a while".

Hours passed

Sarada finally came home "mom, dad I'm home". Madara was on the couch snacking on an orange "hello Sarada how was school".  Sarada came and sat next to Madara "it was good I made a hundred on my test". Madara smiled patting her head "im proud of you...hmm". Sarada was staring at the orange and looked away.

"Here have it i already eaten some today" she fixed her glasses "thanks dad...so is mom working late again". He pulled her in for a leaning hug "no your mother is up stair sleeping". She looked up confused "really well why is she sleeping at this time".

Madara gave a weak smile she just needs her rest. Sarada squinted "oh okay good for her so what are you watching dad". "We can put on anything you would like to watch my child".
-

You woke up feeling soar "dammit Madara" you wrapped yourself in a robe and made you way down stairs. "Madara you were to hard on me my my back hurts and that thing you did with your fist WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT i passed out... what time is it" you said walking down the steps.

"Y/n please stop talking" Madara yelled. You turned into the living room and froze "heh Sarada your home....greateee um so how was your day". Sarada looked at the both of you and adjusted her glasses "gross ill be going to my room now".

You and Madara felt embarrassed turning red. "N- no honey come back down we could watch a movie together....please". "Yes Sarada come spend time with us.... your mother was talking abot a new workout we did". Madara gave a weak smile with a sweat drop.

"Okay your making it worse dad but um sorry mom, dad I cant I- I have to study for a test...yep okay bye now". She quickly ran up stairs and shut her door.

You look over at Madara "woops". Madara sighed pulling you in "so did you like the new thing i tried". You glared grabbing his hair "never ever try that again on me or I will chop all this hair off".

He closed his eyes with a weak smile "well I have that noted now".  You smiled hugging him "okay good...and oh my gosh i cant believe i said that in front of her". Madara rubbed your head "wait a minute how does she know about-..."