Chapter 26: A Little Peculiar

Start from the beginning

"Jungkook... thank you for taking me here," Jimin whispered and took off his seatbelt before leaning over to cup the younger's face. "Maybe one of these nights I'll sneak you in for a little more fun~"

"To sneak me in... I don't think I belong here. It looks too lavish for me!" Jungkook said into a soft whisper and watched Jimin continue to smile before he kissed him against his lips. Wanting to savor the taste of his special partner and hope to reminisce on it when he misses him the most.

"You're insane if you think like that... you look like you would fit in here well," Jimin whispered against Jungkook's lips and looked him in the eyes right after pulling away a bit. "And by that I mean at my penthouse~ you know the rest."

"I might take you up on that offer then," Jungkook whispered and ran his hands up Jimin's neck to hold his head in place. But just as Jimin looked off towards the building, Jungkook carefully kissed his neck. "Don't worry about being seen like this... my windows are tinted."

"I wonder why..." Jimin's sneaky whispers left Jungkook smiling as he continued to kiss his neck gently. Making him want to stay even more than he could. "Don't... don't do that to me... you'll make me want to stay here longer with you~" Jimin whispered.

Just then, Jungkook ran his hand along Jimin's jaw and unexpectedly under his chin to point his face against his. Leaving Jimin to receive a cold shiver down his spine. He knew this was Jungkook touching him, but the feeling felt so familiar that he froze at the younger man pointing his face towards him. But since Jungkook didn't know anything, he sucked it up and continued his sultry stare at the one he wanted to keep in his life for the joyous smiles he wanted to make.

"I'll stop, Goodnight, my little angel~" Jungkook whispered and kissed Jimin on the lips. Making Jimin look over the dashboard after the kiss.

"My... angel? I don't like that name~ come up with a better one," Jimin played it off into a soft giggle before kissing Jungkook once more and putting on his mask with his sunglasses. "You know well that I'm nothing like that..."

"Alright, how does my little devil sound?" Jungkook asked as Jimin let out a laugh and shoved Jungkook playfully.

"That was cringy! Ah, I'm leaving, bye!" Jimin spoke out as he opened the door and looked back. "I'll text you or maybe even call you tomorrow then~"

"Okay..." Jungkook replied and watched Jimin shut the passenger side of the car and walk quickly to the building he lived in. As soon as he got inside, Jungkook finally decided to drive away.

As Jimin walked into the building, he wanted to dry the tears to his eyes after hearing Jungkook call him that name. That word, 'angel' was the word Jimin grew to despise. Everyone called him by that word and he never knew how much he hated such a name. To top it off, the director was a big fan of calling Jimin that word, so Jimin tried to play it off as if he didn't like being called that name in a playful manner when in reality, that horrid name played a big part in many reasons as to why he laid awake at night and cried.

By Monday, Jungkook slept well and didn't stress that he was an hour late already. He got up, still pondering the Saturday night he shared with Jimin and anticipated the next. He just didn't know when and awaited Jimin to call him about it most of the time. He would never initiate it, but he would desire it more than anything. Luckily for him, Jimin was already looking into his own schedule to find another day when he would be available to Jungkook.

As Jungkook grew closer to Jimin in an intimate relationship, he kept him separated from where his feelings relied. Jungkook was so sure he wanted Yoongi, he believed he chose the older man over Jimin and managed to clear his mind. This was what he wanted, right? Even if Yoongi didn't seem to wander around in his mind longer like Jimin did, Jungkook wanted to choose Yoongi for his hardworking skills he admired from the start. These were his feelings, were they? Jungkook wanted to believe that for a sense of stability in his life after confusion left him wanting to settle for any thought. Jungkook was just desperate to organize his thoughts. He went for a way that didn't seem true to himself.

Once Jungkook arrived at the studio for work that early morning, he noticed that there were already people standing outside of the studio. Leaving him to wonder if they were clients just waiting for their appointment, but even so, he didn't remember seeing any other customer do that before. Something was different.

As Jungkook approached the door, he realized that Yoongi was already inside, speaking to someone as others sat in the lobby at the moment. It wasn't too full, but it was more than what Jungkook would expect on a Monday morning.

The young man stepped in and with that, others looked up and smiled at him. Leaving the young man to run his hands through his blond hair and look up to see Yoongi with a familiar man, smiling and speaking to him until his eyes latched onto his boss so suddenly.

"Jungkook! I'm so glad you're here!" Yoongi said into a smile, leaving Jungkook to turn red at the sight of his gummy smile. He couldn't recall when Yoongi was this happy on a day like this.

"Jungkook?" Called out the man before Yoongi as he turned around. Instantly, Jungkook locked eyes on Jung Hoseok. The same man he met at the love hotel that Saturday night with Jimin. "Oh! It's great to see you."

"It's... it's great to see you too..." Jungkook replied nervously. Knowing well that Hoseok remembered him clearly from that night. "What's up with all the people here today?"

"Didn't you hear? The magazine was dropped early yesterday and many got their hands on the latest issue with Jimin. So now, they're here with appointments booked for the day while others outside are just taking a peek inside," Hoseok jumped in and smiled at the young man. Smiling with a bright gleam in his eyes while Yoongi nodded his head.

"Booked? Are all the appointments today are booked? You mean to tell me the time slots today are filled and I came in late not knowing? I must have wasted some of their time and-"

"Oh, don't panic! Taehyung is doing a great job handling the photography for some. He's in there with a client right now," Yoongi mentioned and looked off to two new batches of roses filling as the decor on the front desk and one at the center of a small table in the lobby before looking at Jungkook once again. "You also received two new gifts from you-know-who..."

Jungkook's red face faded as he looked back to see the humongous batches of roses on the front desk and at the table of the lobby. His eyes widened at the sight before looking back at Yoongi.

"Is... is there a letter?" Jungkook wondered curiously, yet still keeping a calm face as Yoongi slid over two letters to the young man and watched him take it.

"I don't think I've ever seen bouquets roses as huge as that! Collaborating with a celebrity must bring its wonders, hm?" Hoseok asked. Unaware of what Jungkook had between Jimin and assumed the company sent those as gifts for the studio. Not Jimin himself. "Anyway, I came in today in hopes of applying here! Yoongi said it's a great job and I'm a very hardworking man myself," Hoseok mentioned as Jungkook fidgeted with the edges of the letters in his hands as he noticed the way Yoongi stared at Hoseok as if his boss wasn't standing right there.

Jungkook rolled his tongue along his cheek and made a smile right after and nodded his head. "Sounds great, I will need to review your resume and-"

"No need for that, boss... I already have it pulled up here. Just to save you some time so you can help Taehyung out," Yoongi mentioned. Leaving Jungkook to nod his head and look down at the letters he knew was from Jimin in order to distract himself at how much attention Yoongi gave to his good friend Hoseok. In a way, Jungkook was a little upset about it, but looked at the letters in his hands from his 'special' partner and felt as if it didn't hurt when it normally would. His feelings felt a little peculiar to him now.