chapter 60

When we got home, everyone was sleeping because it was late. Almost midnight.
So once again, we laid in bed, and she snuggled tight and close to me.
"Jaden?"
"Yes love?"
"I love you so much. Always and forever. And I'm so grateful for evrything we've been through for the past year almost. You made me the happiest ever, even though we had our ups and downs. I couldn't ask for the better person to fall in love. And I promise you I will love you 'till the day I die, and even after that."
"I told you you're my forever love. And I meant it. I know I was a dickhead, and I wanted to let you go because I was scared of getting heart broken at the age of twenty something. But I decided to change myself so I can be good for you. And I did. And I hope I am good for you."
"Yes you are."
She got her head up and connected our lips. What a magical feeling every time. It's like out lips were made for each other. I just fell in love so deep with this girl. And I don't regret it, at all.

March 8th, 2016

JADEN'S P.O.V.

"Good morning babyy."
"Good morning little girl."
I mumbled while she smiled at me, playing with my hair. I snuggled in her neck and held her tight to me.
"What time is it?"
"Around 9."
"Ugh, fuck, I have to go and get ready for job."
"Okay."
I showered alone, because she already had her shower. She buttoned up my shirt and patted my chest before we walked downstairs.
I made eggs for breakfast, but then thought I'd hurry to office, because I have some things from yesterday to finish.
Everyone else was also there in the kitchen.
"No babe, stay. Please. You have to eat breakfast."
"But I have some things-"
"Don't worry about them Jaden, you'll do it later. Just sit down and have breakfast with her."
Josh said, encouraging me to stay for half more hour.
We ate while talking, and I kissed Olivia and said bye before walking to garage.
"Jae wait!"
I heard her beautiful voice behind me. I waited for a second while she ran up to me.
She cupped my face and kissed me. It was really passionate kiss, full of pure love.
Neither of us wanted to pull away.
"I love you. Always and forever."
"I love you too princess, but I really have to go now."
"Okay."
She kissed me again and let me sit in the car.

When I finished my work, I drove to the flower store.
"Hello."
"Hello, how can I help you?"
"I need a really really nice bouquet."
"Any specific flowers?"
"If you have white roses it would be amazing."
She nodded her head and made me a whole bouquet.
I'm not a dickhead. I do know that today is women's day. I just didn't wanna say anything this morning. I wanted to give her bouquet, chocolate and necklace I ordered few days ago.

I paid and then left to go home. I parked the car and walked in the house.

I searched for Olivia, but no one was there. The house was empty. Only guards were there.
I started panicking and calling her, but it would just tell me that I can't dial that number.
My heart was beating so fast, when I saw Bryce, Addison, Josh and Nessa walk in the house.
"Guys, where is Liv?"
They had sad expressions on their faces.
"I-I bought her all this f-for women's day a-and wanted to give it to her because she is perfect woman, but I don't know where she is. She isn't picking up."
I started rumbling while I waited for them to tell me where is she so I can stop panicking. I was so worried.
"Jaden..."
"Olivia left."
"What?! W-what do you mean left?!"
"She left. We just drove her to airport."
"A-airport?! What?! How?! Why?! Where did she leave?! How could you let her go alone?!"
"Jaden, she left."
"You're bullshiting me! Where is she?!"
"She left us Jaden. Moved away."
"She's no longer living here."
"What are you talking about?! Where did she move?!"
"We can't tell you."
"Why did she do that?! How could you let her?!"
"It was her decision Jae. I know it hurts you, but it's her decision."
Addison started walking closer to me, wanting to pull me in the hug.
"No! I don't believe you!"
I walked upstairs in the closet. It's just now that I notice there is none of her clothes. Except one dress. One shit. And one hoodie. And few of mine that were there this morning are missing.
Her nightstand is empty. There's none of her stuff in the bathroom. Expect one parfume. And my favorite cologne is missing.
I looked everywhere, but it's all empty. I noticed a paper on my night stand.

"Dear Jaden,
I'm so sorry that I'm doing it this way and that I'm hurting you, but I had to leave. I can't tell you reason, I can't tell you anything. Don't call me, cause I won't pick it up. I had to leave. And you have all rights to hate me, but I will always love you. Always and forever.
I want you to know that I'm so proud of the person you've become in past year and how much you changed.
I never wanted to break your heart, and my heart is aching at the thought I will not wake up ever again by your side. That I won't be able to make you breakfast, to button up your shirt, to give you massage when your back hurts. But I want you to know that I am so grateful and that I am so happy for everything I've had in past year. Yes, it was a mess, but I tend to try to forget bad things and only remember nice ones. So that's why I'll save all good memories with you for me for the rest of my life. I want you to find a girl that you'll fall in love with and that you will marry. Because you deserve nothing but love. And no matter how hard is it for me to say this, well write it, it's true.
It was my decision to leave, so if you're gonna hate anyone, hate me.
Please don't blame yourself for this, it has nothing to do with you. This all is my and only my fault.
I hope I get to see you in another life and we can meet all over again, because I will love you even then, like I told you last night.
Thank you for everything you've done for me and everything we had. And also for everything you teached me ;)
Until we see each other in another life,
so much love from your one and only Olivia. ♡︎"

(A/N now pretend there is drawing from the top under that text)

I can't believe it. Tears were streaming down my face. How could she do this to me? Where did she move? How am I going to find her if no one's gonna tell me where she is? What made her leave me? Why did everyone else know and I didn't?

Paper was thinner on some places as there was a stain like her tears fell on the paper while she wrote it. I sat down against the wall and broke down crying. She left me. She broke me.
That's her reason of telling me all the time about her love and that she will always love me and all that. That's why we had that day yesterday, because she knew it was the last day. That's why Josh let me not go to work. That why she wouldn't let go of me this morning. That's why she forgave me and had that break down two nights ago. Now everything makes sense.

I rushed downstairs to find them.
"Did she leave because of everything that happened few days ago?"
"No Jaden. Do not blame yourself for this. You did nothing wrong to make her leave. Okay?"
"So you know why she left?"
They all kept quiet with simpathetic looks on their faces.
"Tell me why!"
"We can't Jaden! We can't tell you. When she thinks she wants it, she will be the one to tell you. Just stop blaming yourself! It was her decision."
"Then what is my point here now?! Now that I don't have her, I don't have anything! Because she was my everything! I wanted to marry her! She's the love of my life, she can't just walk away from me!"
Addison hugged me tight while I cried in her neck.
"It's okay Jae, why don't you go to sleep a little?"
"No, I'm not gonna sleep in that bed, nor any other bed when she's not beside me. Fuck this, fuck everything."

Just like that, my heart was broken into millions of pieces.
I'm going back to my cold stone-hearted mode. But now even worse.
I just wanna know why. Why did she leave me?

××××××××××

AHHH! This is it guys! The end of the book. And I'm in fucking tears. I've been focused on this book for past weeks so I can finish it and then focus on my other books.
I wanna know what do y'all think why Olivia left? Where did she leave?
Y'all know that not every books has nice ending, but I know it sucks :(
Thank you for all the love I got on this book and for reading it, I know it was a big emotional roller-coaster. I will soon be publishing new books, until then you can read 'My savior' if you want to read my books, if not you can check out my reading list :)
I love you all and hope you have a great day now, since I did probably leave you sad with this ending ;)