chapter 40

January 29th, 2016

OLIVIA'S P.O.V.

Today I'm going again to the mall with Addison and Bryce, secretly because I'm buying Jaden birthday present.
"I seriously don't know what to buy. I thought maybe I could buy him some clothes but now I changed my mind. That's stupid and boring."
"Well I don't know Liv, you have to make up your mind. We don't have a whole day."
I looked around the mall as we walked through, passing the shop with some bougie watches.
"Look at this one."
I said pointing to one that I liked.
"You wanna buy him watch?"
"Why, is it bad idea?"
"No it's actually great idea. I remember him breaking his watch few days ago. I don't even know what happened, but I remember it was his favorite."
"Okay, the we are getting watch 100%."
"Okay, let's go in."

I chose the one I liked, and thought he'd like it too, and paid it. They packed it in his box before placing it in their bag and we left.
"I think I don't need to buy him anything else. First of all, I don't have ideas. Second of all, he has me to be with him as his present and that should be enough at first place."
"Plus on that he hates birthdays."
"His birthdays."
Addison corrected Bryce before we finally made our way out of the mall.
"I hope he'll like it."
"He will, don't worry."
We sat in the car and finally drove to the home.
Such a good feeling, being able to sit on something without pain in your ass. I didn't sit anywhere at all yesterday. Except on Jaden's lap a little, but the rest hurt me really bad, and of course Jaden had to help me because he also doesn't want people to know anything about our relationship and things we do behind closed doors.

"I'll hide it in my underwear. That's the place he definitely would never check for anything."
Addison said and I handed her the bag.
Just when she approached the top of the stairs Jaden walked in.
"Oh, hey Jae."
"Hey guys."
"Hi Jaden."
He pulled me closer by my waist while connecting our lips. Bryce fake gagged, passing us and going to living room.
I hugged him tight before we also walked in the living room.
"Oh, hey Jae."
Addison said once she walked in the living room.
"How was your day?"
"Meh, nothing special. I kinda missed you."
My face softened as blushed a little. He pulled me closer so I was on his chest while he squeezed my body, before letting go a little and playing with my hair.
"What did you guys do? Where are Josh and Ness?"
"Nothing really, we just chilled here."
"Ness is with her dad I'm pretty sure, and I think Josh is in the office?"
"No, he isn't."
"No no, he said he is going with Nessa too, to talk with her dad."
"Oh, yeah actually, I forgot that."
"Oh."
"When are they coming back, can we order something? I'm starving."
"I don't know, let me call him."
Bryce got his phone out of the pocket and called Josh.
"Hey.. Nothing much.. No no, we all are here.. Yeah, I called to see when are you two coming back because we are starving here.. Uh, yeah.. Okay, I'll send it in message.. That is even better.. Okay, bye."
He hung up before looking at us.
"So?"
"They are coming back, and said they'll stop to grab food, so tell me what you want so I can send him in the message."
We all said what we wanted and he wrote him in the message.
We watched TV while waiting, but also talked now and then. I was on Jaden's chest the whole time.

When we heard car park in the yard, Bryce and Addison got up to grab everything we need so we can eat.
"You know, I missed you too today."
I said pulling my head a little so I could see his face. He smiled at me, kissing my forehead, before he grabbed my face with both of his hands and tilted my head, kissing the place between my eyebrows and nose while my eyes closed.
"My place."
I smiled at him before kissing him on the lips and then he rested his forehead on mine, still placing little butterfly kisses on my lips.
"I swear you two use any chance to make out."
I heard Josh's voice, making us both pull away fully and look at them.
"Shut up, this is first time today."
"Ohoo, congratulations you made it 18 hours not to kiss."
"Fuck you."
Soon, we all were in the living room and started eating our food while watching TV.
I must've accidentally fell asleep on Jaden's chest while we watched TV, since I don't remember what happened later.

"Morning sleepy head."
Jaden was hovering over me when I opened my eyes, placing kisses all over my face.
"Mm, morning."
"C'mon, don't just sleep, I have to go soon."
"Move, I gotta shower."
"Great, because I was just going to shower, but you know, I don't mind you interrupting me and showering with me."
He smirked walking behind me and squeezing my ass.
"You do know that I know you just showered? You aren't that sneaky, dummy."
"I didn't."
"Your hair is wet and you smell on your deodorant, so I'm pretty sure you just got out of shower. Plus you're wearing different boxers than yesterday."
"How do you know which ones I wore yesterday?"
I looked at him and smirked, and closed the doors of the bathroom after winking.
I stripped down and turned on my shower while I took off my make up and brushed my teeth. I walked in and quickly showered and washed my hair before walking out.
I grabbed my panties and put them on while I searched for bra. I slide the straps on my shoulders, and just as I was about to clip it, Jaden took it from my hands, doing it for me, making me whimper as I didn't expect him to do that.
He kissed my shoulder as his hands traced from my back to my waist.
My breathing hitched up. It killed me that he wasn't talking.
"I love you."
He whispered in my ear, kissing the place behind it, while his head buried in mine, just making more butterflies form in my tummy.
"I love you too."
I whispered back before he turned me around. My hands instinctively went around his neck, our bodies close to each other.
He looked me up and down before kissing my lips as now my hands went on the sides of his neck, pulling him even closer.
"I really have to go right now."
He whispered against my lips.
"Don't go. Stay with me."
"I have to princess, you know that."
I sighed, kissing him again.
"Okay," I said fixing his shirt, "Be safe."
"I'll try my best."
He said with a smirk, kissing me again before he grabbed his phone, wallet and stuff like that that he needed.
"I'll see you."
"Bye."
"Love youu."
"Love you too."
He closed the doors of the room and now I was standing next to wall, my back pressed on it with my hands behind my back. What does that man do to me, fuck.
When I calmed down I started searching for the clothes I wanted to wear today and got them on before laying back in the bed.

A/N I wanna be Olivia so bad, fuck.
Anyways, how is your day going?