chapter 41

January 31, 2016

OLIVIA'S P.O.V.

"Happy birthday!"
I squealed jumping from stairs into Josh's embrace.
"Thank you Liv."
"Ohh you are so old now! 28!"
"Yeah yeah, you don't need to remind me that."
"I have a little sum sum for youuu."
I teased after I pulled away.
"What cake is it this year?"
"Ahhh, how do you knowww?"
I said before we laughed. I make him cake every year because I feel stupid to buy him a present when he is the one putting money on my bank account. He actually made me bank account.
"Okay, and we made lunch so now we can all eat and then eat the cake."
We all walked in the kitchen and sat down at the table. Josh already said he is taking us all to dinner tonight.

JADEN'S P.O.V.

"Do you think this is fine?"
She asked once she finished making her cake.
"I think it's perfect."
"Don't lie to mee!"
She whined continuing to fix her cake.
"Okay well, if he doesn't like it I'll eat it myself."
"And you're not gonna share with me?"
"No because you are not honest."
"What do you mean I'm not honest? I'm honest all the time."
"Every time I ask you about something you say that it's perfect, even when it's not."
She said placing her cake in the fridge while I helped her, holding the doors of it.
"Because I think it is. If I didn't think, I'd tell you to change something, you know that."
She rolled her eyes cleaning the kitchen counter while I watched her, leaning on the counter.
"Why are you just fucking standing there like that, watching me like a maniac?! Go do something. Jesus."
She threw her hands in the air looking at me. I don't really love it when she's grumpy but she looks cute now.
"And get that fucking smile off of your face!"
She covered my mouth pushing my head the other way before walking away.
"Don't call me a liar sweetheart. Because when I lie, you can't notice it because I'm doing it good. So when you think I'm lying, I'm actually not. But I'm not lying to you, not right now, not any time from October. So do me a little favor, and give me a kiss right now, or I'll be the grumpy and mad one. And we don't want that, right?"
I said with a small smile on my face, putting the hair behind her ear after I turned her around and pulled her close to me. Her breathing hitched up as she looked at me. I narrowed my eyebrow at her, she didn't kiss me. Is she wanting to see how far this can go or she just- I don't even know what.
The only thing I lied to her about is the accident, but I swore on her life that I won't tell her until Josh allows me to.
"Hm?"
My head tilted as it lowered a little. She licked her lips before smashing them on mine.
As I thought.
Why is she so hopeless with me? I mean I love it because I want all control, but she looks like little lost puppy sometimes. Not that I mind because I find it really cute.
Her hands moved up to my neck and jaw while I held the back of her head and waist.
"Wait, wait, pause the kissing while I grab what I need, I don't want to watch you guys."
Bryce said interrupting us, making us pull away, or better say making Olivia to pull away.
She put her hands behind her back, looking down. She is just always shy when someone sees us kissing or being affectionate in that way.
I glared at Bryce before grabbing Olivia's jaw and turning her head to me, smashing my lips on hers.
Once she gave up and kissed me back I pulled away glaring again at Bryce while he rolled his eyes.
"Yeah whatever, just don't fuck on kitchen counter, I like to eat food there."
I smirked at him while Olivia got all shy again.
He walked out of the kitchen, leaving us two alone there.
I pulled her chin up to look at me with my point finger, she was already in bright red color.
"Sweetie, we are in the house now. Our house where we live. And I understand you are shy around other people, but I don't fucking care if Bryce sees us kissing in the kitchen. They heard us multiple times having sex probably and everything, so it doesn't even matter anymore."
She opened her mouth to say something, but I interrupted her.
"And if I was comfortable with being affectionate with you around everyone, I don't see why you wouldn't."
"It's just, I don't know. I feel stupid."
"Why?"
She shrugged her shoulders before I embraced her in the hug.
"I love you Liv."
"I love you too."
She mumbled in my chest, kissing my cheek after.
I picked her up, throwing her over my shoulder while she squealed, wrapping her arms tightly around my waist.
"Jaden!"
I walked in the living room with Bryce and girls looking at us with smiles on their faces.
I sat down on couch while I helped her move on my lap.
"You dumbass."
She slapped my head before hugging me around my neck.
I smiled wrapping my arms around her waist.
"When is Josh coming back?"
"I think in hour or so."
She just nodded getting more comfortable on my lap and we watched TV.

She was upstairs in her room to put her phone on charger just as Josh arrived.
I watched her be all smiley and giggly around him when he arrived and then when we ate. That girl is just so precious. I was such a dickhead to her for no reason. I mean, for a reason, but one that I shouldn't of took advantage of her and made her a fool.

"You look really cute."
She smiled at me softly while looking at me through the mirror.
She had a big type of jumper on her, it went to the middle of her thighs and had a turtle neck, belt around her waist, showing what is actually size of her body, with knee-high boots.
"Well, thank you."
I put my hands on her waist and she placed her on mine, smiling.
"Are you ready now? I don't want them to wait."
"Yeah."
"Okay, let's go."
We grabbed our stuff and started walking downstairs.
"You look really handsome."
She kissed my cheek with a smile, making me smile at her.
"Thank you."

We drove to the dinner and ordered our drinks and food. There was more people, and Olivia grabbed my hand under the table.
I looked at her confused, while she was talking to Addison that was sitting across us.
Her grip on my hand got tighter, which kinda make me worry if everything is okay with her since she is having normal conversation with Addison.
"Liv?"
She turned her head around to look at me.
"Hm?"
She gave me a nice smile, but something was just off with her.
"Are you alright? You are tightening up your grip, is there any problems?"
She shook her head with a smile while rubbing the back of her head.
Her eyes moved from me to somewhere for a less then a second before she looked back at me.
I narrowed my eyebrows and looked behind me.
There was Tarek, who I could see was watching us before he quickly looked away.
"Is he making you uncomfortable?"
She nodded her head slightly, still not letting go of my hand.
My jaw clenched, and I was about to turn around to say some things to him before she stopped me.
"Don't. We don't wanna make scene."
"I'll make a fucking scene if he's-"
"I need to get something from the car. Can you please go with me?"
She asked me with a glare and I nodded my head.
"Where are you guys going?"
Blake, who was sitting next to me, asked.
"I need something from the car, but I don't wanna go alone."
"Oh, okay."
We walked away and made our way outside of the restaurant.

"Please don't do it right now. It's supposed to be nice peaceful dinner."
"Olivia. That fucking man is making you uncomfortable. If you are going to let him, I am not. He has been staring like a fucking maniac, and not in a good way."
"I know, I just don't wanna ruin everything because he is looking at me."
"L-"
"Just don't do it. He'll stop eventually."
"Jesus. Next time if I see someone staring at you like that or someone makes you uncomfortable I'm going to comfort them that same second. Do you understand?"
"Yeah. Thank you. It really means a lot that you wanna make me feel safe, but I just don't want to ruin everything. Okay? I'll just ignore him for the rest of the night."

A/N Hello everyone, how are you guys today?
Song of the day?
Also, roll with the 2016 fashion, okay?