chapter 33

October 4th, 2015

OLIVIA'S P.O.V.

Today, it was Addison's day to be with me in the hospital, because they didn't want to leave me alone here, but I told them to go and do their jobs because it makes me uncomfortable and bad when they all are just sitting here.
"I'm gonna go and grab coffee. Do you mind staying alone for few minutes?"
"No, of course, you can go."
She smiled at me and left the room.
I can't even eat nor drink. I'm connected to IV and that's all. I can't move. I can't do anything.
I would swear I heard Addison talk to somebody right in front of my doors. But then I couldn't hear her for some time, meaning she actually went to grab her coffee.
But that whole time I could feel someones gaze on me. Someones presence.
"Who's that?"
I asked, trying to see, but I just couldn't.
"Addison?"
"It's not her."
I got answer after a moment of silence.
It was like my heart stopped a beat. What is he doing here?
"I-I got you, uh, some flowers. Can I put them in that vase?"
"Not like I could do anything about it."
I heard some ruffles and then the next second he was holding my hand.
"What are you doing here?"
"I- I-"
"I mean, not like you care about me. You wanted me only for my virginity and nothing else."
"Olivia, I don't know what to say. I-I didn't mean any of the words I said that day."
"Mhm, I'm sure in that."
"I'm telling you the truth. And I'm not going to make myself victim in this one, because I was the one who fucked up, but I'm telling you truth now. I didn't mean any of that."
"Then why'd you say it?"
"Because- because I'm..."
I heard him let out a sigh.
"What? Dickhead?"
"No, I'm in love with you."
My heart started racing fast, which he could see too because of the fucking monitor that was beside my bed.
"No, you're not."
"Yes I am. I'm admitting it now. I love you. I'm in love with you."
"You don't go around telling people that you're in love with them just to try to make them feel better. Don't tell me that when you know it's not true."
"Yes it is true. And I'm not tryna make you feel better by saying it. I'm saying it because I mean it and because I want you to know."
"You're such a good liar."
"I know you are mad at me and that I've made you hate me. But I love you. And I loved you even then. That's why I had to hurt you and push you away. I don't love. I don't catch feelings. I'm just like a fucking stone. And then you show up and I can't even control myself in front of everyone. I was all affectionate when we were alone, but I couldn't hide it when we were around people. They'd realize, they already realized that I have a soft spot on you. And I'm such an idiot that I'm telling you all of this right now, knowing that it's not gonna change anything, but I have to get it off my chest."
"And you expect me to believe you after everything you did? After the pain you put me through?"
"Well that's on you to choose if you want to believe me or not."
I just kept quiet, not knowing what to do.
Do I trust him? Or maybe it's just another game? What do I say? What do I do? I already have a plan when I'm out of this fucking hospital what I want to do.

"It was a girl."
I said out of nowhere. Maybe he should know. Maybe he actually cares.
I heard his small chuckle while he squeezed my hand a little.
"I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry I left you and hurt you. I truly didn't mean anything I said to you that day."
I don't know, but I feel like I can actually hear the hurt in his voice.
"And I'm sorry that I left you when you needed me the most. If only I wasn't an idiot, nothing of this now would happen."
I didn't know what to say. I mean, it's not his fault that someone drove their car into me.
"That same day, before Josh walked in the training center I was talking to Blake and Bryce about you. And I-I thought that I would come and talk to you, and then Josh came and all this happened.
I-I thought I could make everything work with you. Because I realized I want both of you. I want you. Because I love you."
You can call me dumb bitch, but I love him too. I'm admitting it now. I fell in love with probably worst person I could've. But I love him.
"And I don't expect you to feel the same, because I know how much I hurt you. I would hate me if I was on your place. And I already hate myself. A-and I'm being so vulnerable right now and talk about my feelings and I don't care, because I'm not giving up until I get you back. Last few days I was debating whether or whether not should I come in your room. But now I finally decided to."
"Jaden"
"Yes princess?"
"I love you."
"Wait- you do?"
"Yes."
"I love you Olivia."
"I love you Jae."
His face came in my vision and he had smile glued on his face with teary eyes.
"Come down closer."
He lowered his face and I kissed his lips quickly.
He smashed his lips on mine, kissing me slowly while he held himself up with both hands on the sides of my head.
"I'm not gonna leave you. I'm not going to fuck things up again. You're the only woman in my life, I promise you."
He said against my lips, our breaths mixing together.
There was a knock on the doors, so Jaden turned his head before removing his hands.
"Hey guys."
Addison's voice echoed in my ears.
"Hey."
"So is it too early to ask?"
"Don't ask."
"Don't."
Jaden and me said at same time.
"Okay, then, I won't."
"Addi?"
"Yeah bub?"
"Can you, um, did they give those things from the car?"
"Uh,"
"Because there was a ph-"
"Wait, let me fix the bed."
She pressed something, so my upper body was slightly higher than my legs and I could finally see them.
"This?"
She handed me the photo.
I gulped and held it in my hand that wasn't broken.
I gulped, tears immediately went down my face.
I handed him that, and then studied his face through my blurry vision because of tears.
His chin was trembling while he tried to hold in his tears.
"I'm so sorry."
He looked up at me before I took his hand in mine.

A/N Shit is getting heated right here loves.
How are y'all today?