chapter 8

A week passed and I've been trying to make a move on Josh, but he just didn't seem to notice. I was teasing him, and he did realize that few times, but he is just doing nothing.
If I did all those stuff to Jaden I would get railed every time I did.

I walked in his office and he smiled at me, setting me down on his lap.
"Hey sweetheart."
"Hey."
I smiled, moving one of my legs to his other side so I was straddling him.
He narrowed his eyebrows eyeing me up and down.
I cupped his face, pulling him closer and smashing my lips on his.
It took him a second to proceed what I just did and to kiss back. I licked his lower lip and he hesitated at first before kissing me back.
"Liv, this is not right."
He said pulling away a bit.
"Why?"
"I don't know, it just doesn't feel right. You're 8 years younger."
"So what?"
He stared at me for a good minute as tears started forming in my eyes.
I fucking knew this would happen.
I got up and walked out of his office, running upstairs to my room, locking the doors before Josh could open them.
Why am I so stupid? Now I just embarrassed myself.
"Liv open the doors please!"
I just cried silently packing up few clothes in my backpack and grabbed my phone and charger before opening my window. Good thing there is a big tree.
I got down the tree, running out the yard and opening the gates, running away as fast as I could, knowing that Josh heard gates open inside of the house.
I run down the street and hide down behind trash cans in alley near the house.
I found Jaden's number on my phone, he's the only safe place to go right now. I know Josh will try to find me at Bryce's and Addison's, and he probably wouldn't think I'd go back to Jaden, nor that I even have Jaden's number.
"Yeah?"
"Jaden?"
"Liv? Hey, what's wrong? Why are you crying?"
"I need you to pick me up, but please if Josh calls you and asks about me tell him you don't know anything."
"Where are you?"
"I don't know, behind some trashcans in the alley near house."
"Send me your location, I'm on my way. Just be safe, it's dark outside, you don't know who walks around there."
I nodded sniffling and then realized he can't see me.
"O-okay, just please hurry up. I'm scared."
"I'm on my way."
I hung up sending him location and curling up in a ball, my knees up to my chest.
I'm so fucked up now, that was so fucking embarrassing. No way that I'm gonna go back to Josh. Who knows what he thinks of me now.

I saw a car park at the end of the street as man walked out of it.
I got scared, taking in a deep breath and holding it.
"Liv?"
I let out a sigh realizing it's Jaden.
"Jaden?"
"It's me sweetheart, come here."
He pulled me up from floor embracing me in hug.
"I'm sorry for calling this late, I don't have anyone else, he'll look for me at Bryce's and Addison's, along with everyone else."
"It's okay, let's get you in the car and go home, and you can tell me what happened."
He sat me down in his car and sat in driver's seat, driving to his house.
"Tell me what happened, why'd you run away from Josh?"
"I-I kissed him."
"And? How was it?"
He asked with sound of anger in his voice.
"I did everything you learned me to, but he p-ulled away and told me that it doesn't feel right. T-that he is 8 years o-older."
"And then?"
"I locked myself in the room and ran away through window."
"Why?"
"C-Cause I was embarrassed. He p-probably thinks now that I'm a s-slut or something."
"No, I'm sure he doesn't. He is worried sick for you, he called me."
"What did he say?"
"That something happened between you two, but now he feels bad and you ran away and he doesn't know where you are."
"I can't go back to him Jae. I'm just-
Why are you smiling?"
"You just called me Jae."
My eyes widened as I started blushing.
"Shit, get in the back."
"What?"
"Go at the back seat and hide down. Josh is here."
I quickly climbed in the back seat, sitting down on the floor.
"Sit behind my seat."
I moved to other side, taking a deep breath in before Jaden parked car and opened doors.
"Ay man, what are you doing here?"
"I need your help to find her."
"Why are you so pressed about it?"
I heard Jaden say. His window was open a little bit.
"Cause I can't lose her. We've spent last four years together and now I don't fucking know where she is. I looked everywhere where she could go, all the people that she knows. She's nowhere to be found."
"Ugh, I don't know man, what even happened?"
"I can't tell you. I don't know if she wants me to tell anybody."
"Dude, just tell me, you sound sus."
"She kissed me. First of, I don't know how she knows to kiss people cause that kiss was good. Second of, I told her that it's not right and made her cry and then she ran away through her window."
"Why didn't you just kiss her back, she obviously wanted you?"
"I can't dude, I have girlfriend."
"Wait what? You have a girl? Who?"
"Nessa. Ya know, her father is the boss of mafia we are trying to work with. And she's nice too. And good."
"That's fucked up dude."
"What?"
"You should've told that little girl that you have girlfriend. Not to say that it's not right, leaving her probably thinking that it's cause of your age."
"Well it partly is, but still, I'm not tryna get killed by Drew."
"Well I don't know where she is, how am I supposed to know that? I saw her last time when I was at yours."
"Well what do I do?"
"I don't know Josh, just go home."
"Dude why are you acting like a bitch? I need help, she means a lot to me. She doesn't have a place to go, all the places she had I checked. She could've been kidnapped. God knows."
"It's dark outside Josh anyways, even if we went to search for her we wouldn't find her. We can go in the morning if you really insist."
"Fuck you Jaden."
Soon there was a sound of car starting, along with gates opening.
"Look what are you doing to me."
He opened the doors pulling me out of the car.
I innocently smiled at him.
"Thank you."
"Oh shut up and get inside. I'm doing this just to keep you safe, but you'll definitely need to go back home tomorrow, if he finds out you're with me whole time I'm dead."
"No, please Jaden. I can't go."
"Liv-"
"Pleasee."
"Stop begging me. We'll talk in the morning."
I pouted walking in the living room, sitting down on the couch.
"Want something to eat or drink?"
I shook my head and he sat down on the couch with me.
I laid my head down on his lap.
I don't know why I did that, I just wanted to be in someone's embrace.
He started playing with my hair while we watched TV, making me sleepy.
He kept texting somebody, but I couldn't know who.

A/N What do y'all think will happen? She a little dramatic but ok. 🙄