chapter 14

"Hi guys."
Josh said as he walked in the living room.
"Hey."
"Hi."
"What's with you two?"
"What?"
"You both are breathing heavily."
"Oh, we just watched some horror. Never again."
Jaden lied to Josh, he's always prepared to lie.
Josh chuckled kissing top of Olivia's head.
"Well I guess I'll go now."
Jaden said getting up from the couch.
"Thank you for taking care of her while I'm not home man."
"Of course."
"Wait, I gotta grab some papers from my office for you, I'll be right back."
Josh walked out to his office and the two didn't waste any time to connect their lips. Jaden lowered himself down to girls level and they started making out before pulling away after about minute or two.
They heard Josh walking upstairs as his office was in 'basement' of the house, so when he has some people over they don't bother everyone.
"Be a good girl, I'll see you soon again."
"You promise?"
"Yes."
"Are you going to sleep with Mads again? And everyone else?"
They heard Josh coming so Jaden got back where he was standing before and put his finger over his mouth telling Olivia to be quiet.
He was happy that Josh asaved him. Of course he would sleep with whoever it is if he is horny. Maybe if they were in real relationship and could be together whenever they want, he'd stay loyal cause he could do whatever he wants whenever he wants.
But yet, Jaden didn't even admit to himself that he likes her.
Olivia is trying to doubt it but she knows she is lying to herself when she denies it.
"There you go man. You just need to sign up few things, but read it first cause I'm lazy to explain right now."
"Okay. I'll see you later."
"I'll walk you out."
"Kay. Bye little girl."
Jaden waved giving girl a little smile.
"Bye Jae-den."
She fixed herself. First of, she doesn't ever call him Jae cause she doesn't want him knowing that she likes him, even though he already does. Second of, it would be disaster if Josh heard her calling Jaden with nickname he'd realize something's off cause Olivia and Jaden usually act like they don't get along.
Jaden turned around, giving girl a wink before they walked out living room.
That gave girl butterflies, even though she still didn't get the answer.
She sighed walking to bathroom to wash her hands.
She walked back in the living room where Josh was.
"How was your day Liv?"
"Uh, I mean, pretty boring. Why do you always call Jaden to babysit me? You never used to."
"Oh, well, I just thought that you guys have had conversations so, but I'll stop calling him."
"No, no! I mean, I don't mind him, I was just wondering. You can keep calling him."
Josh's facial expressions changed at Olivia's sudden mood change.
"Why you like him all of sudden?"
"I mean, I-I guess we are starting to get along, and at least I can talk with somebody, even if we are arguing. I never talked to other ones."
"Oh, okay. If you say so."

Rest of the day went by, Olivia and Josh just chilled around the house.
Meanwhile Nessa came over. Olivia rushed in her room so Nessa wouldn't kill her in front of Josh.
When she felt like she can, she walked downstairs. Nessa was alone in the kitchen making coffee.
"Uh, hey Ness."
Olivia only got a glare from Nessa in response.
"Please don't be mad. I'm sorry for what happened."
"No, you're not. You're just sorry I saw it. Do you even realize how stupid you are? Running after him but you know he's just playing. He's probably home now fucking some other girl, and then he'll do that for next few days and come here and put his dick in you, even though it was in some other girls. You can get some infection from that if nothing else. I understand you like him, but he knows it too and he's just using you. You gotta realize your worth girl. It's been two months since you're sleeping and he is just fucking you over."
"I know, but I just, I don't know I guess I have soft spot for him and I just can't say no to him."
"Well then just avoid him. You'll end up being so hurt. Please don't do that to yourself. And I even got a death threat!"
"I know, I'm sorry. I really am."
"Gosh you're so stupid. But you are my little sister. Come here."
Nessa engulfed girl in hug. Olivia sighed in relief, she thought Nessa wouldn't let her get away with that.
"Tomorrow we are having girls day at mine with everyone. Madison will be there too just cause of our dads, but it does not matter. We're just not gonna pay attention to her."

-

"Okay, bye babe, we'll see you tomorrow!"
Nessa yelled as two girls sat down in the car and drove to Nessa's house. Everyone joined them soon and they made a little pajama party.
They made cookies, Mads and Olivia were going on each other's nerves whole time but they had to live through that night.
They played a game - cards where you get different dares you have to do. They sat down in circle and everyone pulled out one card. They all did their dares, everything was fun and great, they were laughing whole time.
It was now Olivia's turn and she read her dare out loud.
"Okay then, let's go to target to buy one."
They all jumped up sitting in few cars. They drove to target to buy that one thing Olivia needed for her dare.
"Okay, this one, huh?"
"Sure, it doesn't matter which one."
"Okay, let's go to pay."
Olivia paid for her dare and they drove back to house.
She closed herself in the bathroom and then walked out.
They all moved forward until some time passes so Olivia can finish her dare.
"Okay, I think it's time."
"This doesn't make any sense, we all know the answer."
"Yeah, but it's a dare so, just check it out."

A/N HELLO BESTIESSSSS!!
What do you think, what's Olivia's dare?