chapter 47

February 15th, 2016

OLIVIA'S P.O.V.

This morning Jaden left with Josh and Bryce to go and meet those guys and whatever they had planned, leaving us alone in the hotel.
We planned on going to spa center that they had there in the hotel, so we did that for few hours and then just chilled in the room together, until they came back, because we weren't allowed to go out before that.

"Okay, ready?"
Jaden asked me and I nodded. I was wearing jeans and shirt, not too much because I didn't want to.
"Yup."
We walked out and met with others. Their guys also got them a bigger car in which all 6 of us could fit so we don't need to drive more cars.

We drove to the restaurant and got in.
"Thank you."
I smiled at Jaden when he took out my chair for me, before sitting next to me.
Waitress gave us menu's and we continued talking.
"I think we should go to Anne Frank House."
"Y'all just wanna go around here like tourists."
"Uh, duhh."
"No, we came to Amsterdam to sit in hotel for two weeks while you guys have like three meetings to do. Of course we wanna explore the city."
"Okay, we'll explore it. We have two weeks."
"There you go, thank you Jae."
I smiled at him, before looking back in my menu.
"I don't even know what I want to eat."
"Me neither."

Finally, we decided what we wanted to eat and ordered it once waitress got us our drinks.
I noticed Jaden staring at me, like a creep from the corner of my eye.
I narrowed my eyebrows at him, but he didn't even blink.
I grabbed his hand, making him snap out of his thoughts as the look in his eyes was different now.
He narrowed his eyebrows at me, waiting for me to say something.
"You're staring like a creep."
"Yeah, I zoned out."
"I figured. What were you thinking about?"
"Nothing important."
I nodded my head while he kissed my hand softly.
"You look really pretty."
"Why thank you."
I smiled at him, with him returning the gesture.

-

"Hurry up guys!"
I told them when they took too long to walk into the house. We were currently visiting the Anne Frank House and I was really excited. I've never been at a place like this.
I haven't really listened to the woman that was talking about the stuff around there, I was just in my world, amazed.
I stood in a place, admiring few objects on some special shelves, not even noticing that they all continued walking.
"Liv, c'mon."
Jaden grabbed my hand, which caught my attention because I was previously playing with strand of my hair with both hands.
I caught up with him and the group, and we continued exploring for quite some time.

"We need to find a place to eat now."
"Yeah, I'm starving."
"Are we going to explore more today?"
"No, we are going back to hotel so I can lay down and rest because this was too much historical things for one day."
"You guys have absolutely no enthusiasm."
I sighed, fixing my hair.

We found a restaurant and ordered some food for lunch.
"Are we going out tonight?"
"On a walk?"
"Well yeah."
"We could do that."
I rolled my eyes continuing to eat my food.
Of course they want a boring walk.
I wanna explore everything. Not just walk down the street. I came here now and who knows if I ever will again. I wanna see as much city as I can. I don't want to spend time in the hotel room.

"Okay, let's go back now."
"You guys can go, Liv and I are going to explore city for a little while."
My eyes widened as a smile appeared on my face. That's my fucking boyfriend! Not these boring people.
"Really?"
"Yeah, I mean, if you want to?"
I nodded eagerly.
"Okay then, but you'll have to call Uber then."
"Yeah, that's okay."
"Well, bye guys, see ya."
We waved before Jaden grabbed my hand and we walked down the street.

"Thank you wanting to go with me."
"Stop thanking me for everything I do. You wanna explore the city? We are going to explore it."
I smiled, kissing his cheek as I stood on tippy toes.
"So where are we going?"
"I don't even know."
"Okay then, let's get lost somewhere."
I think it's just because of me that - he is always ready for an adventure. And I just love it.

We walked around the city, found some beautiful streets before we found a zoo park.
I looked at Jaden with puppy eyes. He looked down at me before shaking his head and pulling me to the place where you buy cards for zoo.
"Thank youuu."
I said in baby voice kissing his cheek.
"Shut up, I told you to stop thanking me. I'm gonna take you wherever you wanna go."
Smile wouldn't wipe off of my face as we walked through the park, seeing different animals.
"Look, little elephant!"
"He looks like you."
I glared at Jaden while he laughed at me.
"I'm kidding-"
"Then you look like the bigger one."
"Sweetheart, those are momma and baby, and we both now I'm only your daddy and not momma."
He whispered in my ear making my eyes widened.
"Shut up."
I slapped his chest before we continued to walk while he smirked at me.

"Oh my God, penguins."
"You're like a little kid."
"So what, I love animals."
"Nothing, I just said that. It's not a bad thing."
He shrugged his shoulders as we watched them.
"Look at that one staring at you. Shoo! That's my girl."
I giggled at him before we continued walking.

We saw a lot of different animals that I didn't have chance to see before.
It was really nice day, especially that it was sunny outside.
"Wanna go to that café?"
"Yeah, sure."
We walked in and took our seats before ordering drinks.

"So what did he do then?"
"Nothing really, he is just- he's just a psychopath. He was the one that got me on, drugs," He told me lowering his voice, "And it's- I'm just still mad at my mom for leaving me there alone with him. I mean Addison and I were in same shit, but still. Maybe it would've been better if I was alone. She probably has trauma from all that."
"Do you know if she's still alive?"
"No, I don't."
"Do you want to?"
"I don't know. I don't think so. She didn't care once in so many years to call and check if I'm alive, if I'm okay, to even save me from them. It's just- why'd you give a birth and then leave the kid alone with the dad that you know has big mental health issues? I mean at the end of the day, don't moms have different connections to kids since they were in their tummy?"
"Well, there are obviously many different people. I don't know."
"I sometimes wonder how would it be to have a mom, or if she wants to know how I look now. I mean, I'm a man. I'm definitely hundred percent different person than when I was kid."
"She probably does. But, you know, you were the one she left. I don't think you should, like, run behind her. But also if you wanna do that, I'm gonna be there with you."
"I know. I just wish I could've grew up with one normal parent at least."
"Well, we are sort of same."
"Yeah, I know."
"Is he dead?"
"Who?"
"Your dad?"
"Oh, that, yeah. For a long time."
I nodded my head, taking a sip of my coffee.
"Josh is calling me."
Jaden said before picking up his call.
"Hey man.. Uh, we are in a café, I'm not even sure where.. I don't know, let me ask her. Liv, do you know what's the name of this café?"
"Uh, I don't know. You can tell him that we could meet where that zoo park is and then we could go wherever."
"Yeah, that's good idea.. Yeah, yeah.. Okay, we'll me there in like 20 minutes probably.. Okay.. Bye."
"So?"
"They be there in half of hour, because they're not ready fully."
"Oh, okay. I gotta use restroom before we go. Did you see where is it?"
"I think there."
He showed me the brown doors and I nodded before getting up and walking to restroom.

A/N I can't wait for you guys to see what I have coming for you.