chapter 44

February 8th, 2016

OLIVIA'S P.O.V.

I woke up before Jaden today and quickly showered before going to kitchen to make him breakfast.
I made us all pancakes and set everything up at the table before going to my room. To my luck, he was still sleeping.

I climbed on top of him and started kissing him all over his face, before he started slightly moving.
"Morning birthday boy."
"Mmm, mornin'."
He opened his eyes and realized I'm on top of him, his hands immediately going on my ass.
"How are you feeling as 25 year old?"
"Great after last night."
He said rubbing my ass with his hands.
"Mhmm."
"I really didn't know you could be all that."
"That's what you teached me."
I whispered in his ear, slowly kissing his jaw and cheek.
"Mhmm. I loved it, but I'd rather be the dominant one, you know I like having things under my control."
"Yeah. That's why you got it only for your birthday."
I moved his hair out of his face, running my thumbs over his eyebrows to make them in shape.
"I made pancakes."
"Oh really?"
"Yeah."
"Thank you. I'm so hungry."
"I know you are. Get dressed so we can go downstairs."
I patted his bare chest, kissing his lips.
"Can you just find me some sweats to wear?"
"You have to wear hoodie too."
"No, why would I?"
"Because I made you few hickeys."
"I don't care. Let people see how much you love me."
"Noo, please. I don't want people knowing that we had sex."
"So what, they know it already."
"Ughh."
He grabbed his boxers from the floor and I handed him his favorite gray sweats.
"But look at it Jaden."
I said placing him in front of mirror. There was one really dark near his collarbone, and two lighter on both sides of his neck.
"Perfect. Now let's go downstairs to eat."
I sighed and we walked downstairs, or better say Jaden did because I was wrapped around his back.

"Oh, morning guys."
"Good morning."
"Happy birthday!"
They all said at the same time, making Jaden smile at them before we sat down to eat.
"Whoosh Liv, you really put the time into this one."
Bryce said touching the darkest hickey on Jaden's neck, looking at it while I blushed.
"Shut up, he doesn't want to let me cover it up."
"I don't even think you could cover this up."
Nessa said as they all laughed while Jaden smirked at the girl.
"Okay, shut up now, just don't look at it."
"It literally calls my eyes to look at it how dark it is."
I groaned while sitting on Jaden's lap because he pulled me there.
"Leave her alone, she's just marking her territory."
Addison defended me while I buried my head into his shoulder.
"I'm just not even going to comment it."
Josh shook his head, eating his pancakes.
I fed Jaden and also ate with him, until we all finished.

"Okay, I gotta go. Josh is still having me teach fucking newbies."
Josh smirked at Jaden while he glared at him, before three of them disappeared to get ready while Addison, Nessa and I cleaned the kitchen.

"Okay, I'll see you later today baby, I love you."
He whispered last part in my ear, before kissing my cheek.
"I love you too. Have a nice day."
I hugged him before kissing his lips.
They all left the house, leaving three of us alone with guards.
"Okay, now let's make a cake and then we'll go there."
"Yeah, I talked to Robert now, they ordered few more lunch to be there at the time."
"Good."

We made cake and got ready, before Robert picked us up and we left to the building.
They set everything up in Jaden's office while I made my way to training area.

I opened the doors, and sneaked behind his back while putting my finger over my mouth; telling the newbies that were looking at me to keep quiet.
I placed my hand over his eyes, standing on my tippy toes behind him.
He immediately grabbed my hand, the reflex he has.
"Guess who is it."
I whispered in his ear before I felt his body relax and he moved my hands; turning around and placing his hands on my waist.
"Hey m'lady, what are you doing here?"
"I came to surprise you a little."
He smiled at me, kissing my lips.
"Mister Hossler, is that the girl that made you those hickeys?"
One of newbies asked making Jaden snap his head towards them.
My hand moved from back of his head to his right cheek and jaw; caressing it while I could feel him clench his jaw.
"I'm the one. Have to mark the territory."
I said with a smile making Jaden look at me while they giggled.
"Jaden, chill out. Let them be, at least today. You're too harsh on them, they just wanna joke around."
He rolled his eyes before kissing my forehead.
"Okay, continue this what I told you. Try not to embarrass yourself in front of my girlfriend."
He said before he turned around and started walking to the table.
"His birthday is today, don't make him mad."
I whispered before walking to Jaden.
He was leaning on his desk, his arms folded on his chest.

I walked closer, my legs on each side of his while I wrapped my arms around his neck.
I caressed his cheeks, jaw, and moved my thumbs over his neck, and he closed his eyes, relaxing in my embrace; as he leaned in the touch.
"You're too stressed because of them. You need to relax. They are just kids."
He exhaled before turning his head a little and kissing my hand.
"You're just too precious."
He placed his hand on my waist as other one was on back of my head, stroking my hair.

Someone cleared their throat behind us, making me turn my head around while Jaden's gaze moved onto the person.
"What?"
"I-I'm sorry to interrupt, I just wanted to ask what to do now, w-we are all done with shooting."
Girl stuttered out, playing with her fingers while scared to maintain the eye contact with Jaden.
"H-"
"You guys are free for the rest of the day. It's Sunday today, you can go now and enjoy the little of weeked that left."
I interrupted Jaden, who I could tell was about to yell at the girl.
"O-Okay then. Thank you."
I smiled softly at her before she turned around and walked away, telling everyone that they are free. Not a minut passed, the whole training area was empty.

"What the fuck Liv? Why'd you let them go?"
"You need to relax, you need to let them live a little. Plus it's your birthday today."
He snickered, shaking his head.
"They can't chill. If they wanna be part of the Mafia they have to work hard."
"Well yeah, but, you've been training them for quite a while now."
"I know. We gotta make sure they are worth the place in here."
"It's so sad how many of them has to join the fucking Mafia so they could literally survive."
He shrugged his shoulders before pecking my lips.

"So what are we gonna do now?"
He asked with smirk forming on his face, tucking a piece of my hair behind my ear.
"Come with me."
I took his hand, pulling him out of the center as he walked a little behind me while I literally held his point finger.

As I stood in the front of doors of his office, I turned around; my back against doors as I held the doorknob in my left hand.
I smiled, biting my lip - as he was still smirking at me - before I opened the doors, pulling him in with me; while I could see him lick his lips. I hope he is not thinking about dirty stuff, even though I know he is.

A/N Hello everybodaaayyy!!
How are you today loves?