chapter 35

November 23rd, 2015

OLIVIA'S P.O.V.

Everyone was in the room with me.
So what happened in past 8 weeks - nothing. I've been laying in this fucking bed, not able to move.
Few weeks ago they took the cast off of my arm, but I still can't move my legs. They are both still broken, so I will be here for two more months. Plus, the time that they will need to help me to walk until I can do it on my own, because apparently I might not be able to walk, but they, nor I, can know it until my legs are healed so I can at least try to stand on them.
Jaden and me on the other hand - he didn't leave the room.
Okay, he did, but he was here every day. And being rich as all of them are, they all managed to be inside of the room at any time and not just the time for visiting.
And, today finally is my 19th birthday. And I have to celebrate it in this fucking room, connected to all this machines and with my legs in casts and all this pain still in my body.

They all sang the song and then I made a wish before blowing the candles.
They all cheered, clapping their hands.
"Happy birthday love."
Jaden pecked my lips and smiled.
"Eww!"
They all joked with us while I showed them middle finger.
"Okay, let's eat the cake now!"
Nessa and Addison cut the cake for everyone and we ate while messing around and talking. Jaden was on bed with me while everyone else was around the room.
"Are you tired princess?"
Jaden whispered in my ear kissing my cheek.
"A little yeah, I haven't really slept good last night."
"You wanna take a nap?"
"Nah, I'll wait a little more."
"Okay baby."
He kissed my cheek and then wrapped his arm around my waist, laying his head on my shoulder.
"I was such an idiot."
"Yeah, that's true."
He chuckled and kissed my cheek once again while interlocking out hands together.
"Liv?"
"Hm?"
"I love you."
"I love you too."

I got lectured when they got to know about Jaden and me, but then later on they supported me because I think they just want me to be happy because I'm going through really rough time.
Special one was from Nessa and Bryce, but like I said, later everyone gave up and now they're just happy for us.

Everyone left, except Jaden. Hospital let just one of them stay here at the night, and rest of them had to go home, because it's already not alright for all of them to spend whole days here.
"Jae?"
"Yeah baby?"
"Can you sleep with me? I can't fall asleep."
"Do I need to explain everything for the thousandth time or?"
"Please, just tonight. I really can't fall asleep and I'm so tired."
In few seconds I felt his body next to mine. He wrapped his hand around my waist and laid his head right next to mine, but his head was turned on the side, because I could feel his face against my cheek.
"You sleep too."
"I am."
"No, you're staring at me, I can feel your eyelashes when you blink."
He giggled and then closed his eyes.
"Night Jae."
"Night little girl."
He kissed my cheek and in next twenty minutes I was asleep.

JADEN'S P.O.V.

I laid next to her and waited until she fell asleep before moving back to lay on the couch. I know I can't sleep in the same bed as her.
Once I heard her little snores, I knew she is 100% asleep so I laid on the couch and immediately fell asleep.
I really pray for her to be able to walk. She had around 2 more months until she takes the cast off the legs and thend we will see what happens.

And this time, I've been completely loyal to her. Yeah, maybe I did jerk off few times, but I didn't fuck anyone nor even thought about doing it.
I'll give the 100% of myself to her this time, and I just hope it works. Because I finally let myself fall in love, and I don't want to ruin it.
Since that day I've been with her as much as I could, and she always has smile on her face, but I know she isn't that great as she makes it look like. But that's okay, because I do that all the time. Some people just don't like showing their emotions that much and that's okay.
You say that only because you are the one who hides their feelings.
Maybe, yeah.

I bought her a necklace for her birthday. I'm not good at buying gifts, but she seemed to like it. And, she put it on right away, and did not take it off later.
It's white-gold necklace and it has a little diamond in the middle that goes in front. It's really simple, but like I said, I don't fucking know anything about gifts.

November 27th, 2015

OLIVIA'S P.O.V.

Today is Thanksgiving. It's not that big of a deal if you ask me, but they still wanted to celebrate it, so they again paid to let them all come in the hospital room.
They bought so much food, and also gave it to everyone in the hospital, which is nice of them.
Once again, we were all sitting in my room - Josh, Nessa, Jaden, Addison, Bryce, Blake, Amelie, Avani, Anthony, Kio, Olivia - and simply just ate for whole day and talked, we also managed to find a good movie on TV so we watched it, but God only knows what's the name of it.

"Happy Thanksgiving everyone."
Doctor Halstead said, leaning on the room doors.
"Happy Thanksgiving."
"You want some food? There's plenty of it."
"No, thank you, I ate it in cafeteria. I came up to check on Olivia. How are you today?"
"I'm great."
"Okay, but now tell me honestly. Did you move your legs or anything?"
"No, I didn't. I'm too scared to do that."
He chuckled and shook his head checking some machines beside my bed.
"Okay then, have fun guys."
He left the room and we continued to watch the movie.

Night fell again, and everyone had to leave, again excluding Jaden.
That man gets no rest of me, but I don't mind it. I actually love it, because then, I feel like he won't go and fuck around. I feel like he is really deep into this this time.

A/N Hello guyss!
Sorry that this one sucks, I don't fucking know what to write while she is in hospital, but I also don't want just to skip it right away. So you'll get little segments of their lives - just like I did with this chapter - until her legs are healed and she tries to walk again.