chapter 16

"Joshyy!"
"Hey kiddo. What's up?"
"Nothing much. Your guy is boring as fuck."
Olivia whispered the last part pulling away from Josh. He chuckled ruffling her hair a little before he walked in. He had a little conversation with Robert that Olivia didn't pay attention to. She was in her thoughts with her baby.
After Robert left Josh walked in the living room and sat beside her.
"Tomorrow we are having some people over."
"And that includess?"
"Bryce, Addi, Jaden, Madison, Ant, Avani, Ness of course, Blake, I don't know, a whole crew."
"Okay, why Madison though?"
"Cause she's Jadens girlfriend and she is dumb and clingy so she needs to follow him everywhere like a dog. But she didn't use to come around that much, I don't know why though."
"Oh, okay."
It hurt Olivia to hear him saying Jaden's girlfriend as she imagined her name, not Madison. But she knew the answer to other thing. Madison was just jealous cause Jaden was always looking at Olivia. And you could see different emotions he had in his eyes when he looks at Olivia than when he looks at Madison.
That's gonna be a total mess when you put all of them in one room.

-

Olivia walked in the kitchen to grab herself something to drink as everyone else was in the living room.
She turned around only to be met with the male figure. She looked up, of course he's there. Jaden.
"H-hey."
She said scared as she saw the look on his face.
"Are you really?"
"What?"
"Pregnant."
He whispered in her ear before he set his face in front of hers, placing his hands on his waist.
Her eyes filled up with tears as she got emotional for a second. She was ready for him to beat her up, or yell, or at least do something to her, but he was just waiting for her response.
"Please don't kill me or baby. I-I-"
"Are you going to keep it?"
"Yeah."
Jaden smiled looking around behind them to check if anyone is there.
Olivia was taken away from Jaden's reaction. She expected him to be mad, not to smile.
He smashed his lips on hers, pulling her closer by her neck.
They pulled away as he rest his forehead on her.
"I wanna be there with you. And I will. With both of you."
"I-I thought you were going to kill me."
"I'd never kill you. I didn't expect it with you, we always used protection."
"I don't know, maybe condom broke or something."
He shrugged his shoulders.
"I don't know, maybe. Does Josh knows?"
"No. Not yet. If I tell him, especially that it's yours, he'll kill both of us."
"He would never even touch you. He'd only kill me."
"There you are babe. What are you doing with her?"
Madison said walking in the kitchen as Jaden pulled away quickly.
"Just talking."
"Mhmmm."
They left the kitchen and got back in the living room.

After Mads left Jaden's side, he walked up to Olivia, sitting beside her.
"Hey."
"Hey. What's up?"
"I, um, what will happen now? I-I mean, you know, are you still going to be with Madison and keep sleeping with everyone or?"
"Hey Olivia, how's your pregnancy going?"
Madison asked loud enough for everyone to hear her.
Jaden's jaw clenched as Olivia's heart started beating faster.
"Jaden we need to get out of here."
"I'm going now before they notice, and then we'll meet, run as fast as you can, stay safe, take care of yourself."
"Where am I going to find you?"
"Meet me in the woods."
"The ones near that park?"
"Yes."
"Okay."
He gave her hand a squeeze before he got up, unnoticeable walking out the living room, sitting in his car and driving away.
"Did she just say you're pregnant?"
Josh asked getting up. Olivia's hands and legs started shaking as she felt more anxious.
"I- y- I think you didn't hear her good."
"Oh no, he did. You are pregnant. You did the test literally a few days ago at a sleepover."
Madison entered the conversation as everyone stared at them.
Nessa stood beside Olivia.
"Ness, I need you all to cover up for me, I need to get out of here."
"Liv, that's-"
"Just do it."
Nessa motioned for girls as they all knew what they are supposed to do.
"Josh, relax, we'll talk about this okay?"
"No! Who the fuck knocked you up?! How long have you been hooking up?!"
"I'm sorry."
Olivia whispered as tears fell down her face as she shook her head, turning around and running out the house as fast as she could. She ran to those woods near the house, not looking back.
Girls jumped in front of Josh and all other guys stopping them from running after Olivia.
Madison just enjoyed it, as she was glad to ruin her life. She thought Olivia was getting too close to her boyfriend.
"Get away from me she can't just run away!"
Josh yelled pushing past girls and running out the house, but Olivia was nowhere to be found.
"Great!"
"Where's Jaden?"
"I don't know, he was just here a second ago."
They all looked for him, as girls looked at Nessa with wide eyes.
She put a finger over her mouth telling them not to say anything.
"Where's Jaden?!"
Josh asked as he walked in the living room.
They all shrugged their shoulders.
"I knew it! He knocked her up! That mother fucker! Am I right?!"
They all stayed silent as Madison's eyes went wide.
"Nessa! Tell. Me! Did he fuck her?!"
"Josh-"
"TELL ME! DID HE FUCK HER?!"
He said getting closer to girls face.
"Yes! Okay, they did sleep!"
"That motherfucker! I knew something was off with them! I'll kill him!"
"Josh stop! You're scaring me!"
Nessa yelled at him. She was really scared. He looked like he could kill somebody with only look.
"Josh really, calm down."
Bryce pulled Josh back a little.
"Calm down."
He sat him down on the couch as Josh put his head in his hands.
"How long?"
"I don't know."
"Nessa you know, don't lie. How long?"
"I don't know, since they met. What's that, two months?"
Josh chuckled shaking his head.
"I can't believe him. All this time, I trusted him. I called him every time to take care of her, only to make it better for him to fuck her! Giving him more chances. How stupid am I? How didn't I figure it out earlier?"
"Josh you need to calm down. It's their choice. They hooked up cause they wanted."
"So you're telling me he was cheating on me for two months with that slut?!"
"Oh, honey, don't act like you aren't still sleeping for money. And he's been cheating whole relationship, just like you. And he even tried to break up with you but you're so annoying that you didn't let him. So you better shut the fuck up before I beat you up! And I'm not even joking. I'm tired of your bullshit. You're the one who ruined everything!"

Olivia finally got to those woods where she was supposed to meet Jaden.
"Liv!"
She heard Jaden's voice yell from her left side.
She was still breathing heavily as she was running for 10 minutes.
"Come here."
He pulled her in the hug, resting his back on the car behind him.
"It's gonna be alright."
"I don't know what to do Jaden. I wanna keep my baby. And I don't want Josh killing both of us. He's so disappointed right now, I just know it."
"I'm sorry that I made all this mess. We'll go through this together."
"How are we going to go through this together when you are still with Madison?"
"Well, I guess I'm not anymore. I can't leave you on your own now. You need to be safe and take care of yourself and baby."
"You're going to break up with her?"
"Yes."
"No, that's- you just- I can't be with you Jaden."
"Why?"
"You don't even like me. Josh is already disappointed. I already got hurt by you multiple times, I know you are just going to use me and then cheat, just like you did with Mads."
"I- I don't know what to tell you."
"See? You can't even deny that you're not going to cheat."
"What if we just, I don't know, run away? Me and you? We're both fucked up here."
"H- Where are we going to stay?"
"I'll get us a house, we'll go wherever you want."
"When?"
"Tomorrow. We'll sleep in the back of my car now."
"O-okay."
"It's not gonna be as comfortable, but it's just for tonight."
"Okay."
He opened the back of his car. There was a blanket, for no reason.
"Why do you have blanket in your trunk?"
"I honestly have no idea but it'll work tonight."
He pushed down the backseats so there was more place now.
"Get in."
She sat down with him and he closed doors of the trunk.
He took off his shirt, stuffing it and placing under his head.
"C'mere."
Olivia laid down on his chest while he stroked her hair.
"Do you know how long are you pregnant?"
"No, I just found it out on accident, I didn't go to doctor."
"We'll go soon, you gotta check that."
"I know."

A/N HELLOO!!! How are you todayyy?
Anyways, oops. Mads is a bitch😃✋🏻