chapter 43

* If you are not interested in reading smuts, just skip this whole chapter *

February 7th, 2016

OLIVIA'S P.O.V.

"Baby what are you doing?"
Jaden asked getting nervous when I leaned on door frame of the closet. Finally back in my room.
"You know, I always let you be a dominant one, but today we're gonna play a little game and switch that."
"What?"
I undid my robe and let it fall on the floor as I walked closer to the bed.
He quickly got up and walked closer to me. Just as he was about to touch me, I pulled away a little.
"A-a. Don't touch me."
"W-what? Why?"
"Shh."
I pushed him by his chest, so he was walking backwards, until his legs his the bed and I pushed him down, so he laid there.
I climbed on top of him, straddling him with my legs. His hands of course tried to grab my ass, but I quickly pin them above his head.
"Don't make me tie you up to the bed."
"P-princess what are you doing?"
"Shh shh shh."
My hands traveled from the waistband of his boxers, on his abs and chest, until it came to his jaw. He already got goosebumps.
I slowly started kissing his neck, leaving soft wet little kisses there. They traveled down his chest and abs, until I reached his boxers. By now, I was already on my knees between his legs. He sat up on the bed, looking down at me.
I took off his boxers as his hips went up a little. His hard cock immediately jumped out, pressing on his lower tummy.
I smirked before I started jerking him off, making him throw his head back.
"Fuck."
I licked the tip and slowly let my saliva fall on his dick, just to tease him.
"Olivia-"
"Mhm?"
"Put it in your mouth already."
"Mmm, no."
"What? Why?"
"You have to beg for it."
He groaned, before looking down at me.
"Please, use that pretty mouth of yours and those pretty pink lips. Please princess."
I chuckled at how desperate he is before sucking on the tip. He dig his nails into bed sheets before throwing his head back.
I painfully slowly started fitting him in my mouth, while looking up at him. I saw his hand go up from the bed to grab my head, but I quickly grabbed it.
"Don't. Touch. Me."
He groaned, falling down on the bed before I put him back in my mouth.
"Fuck Liv-"
I hummed, sending vibrations through his body.
He tried to thrust up his hips but I pinned them back down, not letting him do it.
Instead, I started going faster, almost gagging but managing to control the reflex while I swirled my tongue around him.
"Fuck."
My hand started playing with his balls, knowing he likes it, making him moan a little. That made me smirk while I continued to do what I was doing.
"Fuck princess."
He twitched in my mouth while his legs shook a little.
"I'm gonna cum, fuck."
I picked up my pace, bobbing my head faster while I pumped the part that can't fit and soon I felt him fill up my mouth.
I left him with a pop, going on his level. Instead of swallowing as I always do, I grabbed his jaw, opening his mouth, and spitting it back in his mouth. I could see the surprise on his face.
"Swallow it."
I said and he shook his head. I narrowed my eyebrow, gripping tighter on his jaw. I heard a gulp while he closed his eyes.
"Let me see."
He stuck his tongue out before I started sucking on it, turning it into make out.
"Please, let me touch you baby."
"No."
"Please. You can sit on my face then, just please let me touch your body."
"No Jaden, don't make me stop this all."
He groaned before I got up and took off the lacey see through red bra and thong.
He licked his lips, his dick still against his tummy.
"Fuck, you're so sexy."
I sat on his lap, straddling him while I held the back of his neck. I started grinding on him, rubbing him between my folds.
"Shit Liv-"
I moaned in his ear, before starting to suck on his neck.
"Lay all the way up."
He moved underneath me, laying on his back, his head on the pillow.
"If you try to cum before I tell you to, it's gonna be bad for you."
He gulped nodding, while looking me up and down.
"Please let me touch you. I wanna touch you so bad."
"A-a. I told you that you can't."
"Please, at least let me suck on your boobs."
I chuckled again. How desperate he is.
"No."
I started grinding on him again, making both of us moan.
I turned around, now he was looking at my back. I grabbed his dick, lining him up with my entrance before I sunk down onto it.
I started moaning while he groaned behind me. I started bouncing up on him, holding my boobs with one hand and gripping on his hip with other.
I placed my hand on the bed, beside his torso, while moving my hips back and forth; lowering myself so I was basically laying on his chest.
I moaned in his ear, while licking and kissing his neck.
"Fuck Olivia, what you do to me."
"Yeah you like this?"
"So fucking much. But just let me touch you."
I shook my head. I was basically laying on his chest while I was moving my hips. He tried thrusting his hips forward and I finally let him do it, so he was hitting deeper in me.
I grabbed his hand, placing it on my clit.
"Fuck you're soaking."
He started driving circles there before I placed his other hand on my left boob.
"Fuck."
He groaned while massaging my boob and driving circles on my clit, making me reach my orgasm. I started clenching around him, making him moan in my ear.
"Please baby, I need to cum."
I shook my head moving my hips faster.
"Fuck."
"You can cum now."
I whispered in his ear, both of us releasing at the same time.
I continued moving my hips, before getting up from him and laying on the bed.
"Fuck, I didn't know you have this side."
He said out of breath.
I chuckled, checking my phone.
"Happy birthday baby boy."
He smiled, smashing his lips on mine.
We both laid there out of breath.
"Fuck I gotta clean us up."
I mumbled, trying to get up, but Jaden pulled down my shoulder.
"I'll do it."

After he cleaned us up and threw away the napking he laid in the bed, placing his head on my chest while we were under covers.
"Thank you for this. I never had better birthday present."
I chuckled kissing his head.
I turned off my lamp that was the only thing lightening up the room.
"Good night Jae."
"Good night sexy."

A/N FUCK, I need holy water. Who can get me that bc I ran out of it. 😩