chapter 18

After drying themselves and putting their clothes back on they sat on their bed watching TV.
"I feel so gross, wearing the same clothes and underwear. Disgusting."
Girl said burying her head in her hands.
"Well, it's not safe yet to go out for us."
"Ughhh, can we at least eat something?"
"Yeah, we can order it here."
"Yay."
Jaden grabbed his phone and ordered some food and coffee for them in Starbucks.

After some time, there was a knock on the doors.
Jaden got up to open them, thinking it was just their food.
As he thought, he gave guy money and walked back to the bed, locking the doors.
"There you go little girl."
"You know, I'm about to be a mom in less than 9 months. I'm not a little girl."
"To me you are."
Olivia rolled her eyes before getting out their food.

After they ate, they were arguing whether or not to stay here one more night.
"If we stay here tonight too, we can go tomorrow and get some clean clothes-"
"Or we can simply go to normal hotel. This one is ugly and we don't have anything to do here."
"But it's just one more night Jae. Then we can do whatever you want."
"Oh my God. I'm gonna die one day because of you."

Spending the rest of the day in the same room, just watching TV, they fell asleep.

In the morning, the two gave keys back and sat in Jadens car.
"Okay, we get few clean clothes quickly in the mall and then go to the hotel I called and made a reservation."
"Yup."
"But really, when I say quickly I mean quickly."
"Okayy, chill."
Jadens hand found its way to Olivia's thigh. Giving it a little squeeze, his hand was resting there for the rest of the ride.
Butterflies were filling up Olivia's tummy while she blushed just a little.

"Okay, pick quickly what you need, no time for trying on."
"How am I supposed to know if it fits?"
"Ugh, hurry up then."
She pushed few clothes in mans hands, continuing to pick up clothes.
"Okay, you don't need more, when we make a whole plan then we'll buy more clothes."
"I'm gonna try them out."
"Oh Gosh."

"Okay great, now you pay so we can go to buy underwear."
"Yeah sure, and then we'll spend five minutes on me."
"Yeah, yeah, you don't even need that."
Jaden chuckled shaking his head.
They paid the clothes and walked in Victoria Secret.
Girl wandered around the store while Jaden followed around, checking out some bra's trying to convince Olivia to buy some.
"Gosh I thought you'd be shy in here, not yelling for me from other side of the store. I don't want that, I know what I need so come with me or do you want to find another chick in here?"
"Gosh you're acting like a real mom now, chill. So you found what you need?"
"Yeah."
"Okay, you need to try it?"
"Uh, duhh."
"Okay, hurry up."
They walked to fitting rooms. Jaden waited for Olivia in front of her doors.
"Can I see?" Jaden asked desperate to see her in bra and whatever she had at that moment on her lower area.
"No need to."
He rolled his eyes, pressing his back against the wall while some girls walked past him. They were probably around 20, one of them had her nose pierced.
One looked him up and down, winking while laughing at something other girl said.
Jaden didn't find her attractive at all, so he just looked away from her, staring at the ceiling.
"Can I at least sit inside on that chair, my legs hurt?"
"With your job I'm sure you went through much worse pain and you're still alive. So, the answer is, again, no."
"Are you almost finished?"
"No."
"Gosh is there going to be an answer that will not be no?"
"Hm, let me think. No."
Olivia chuckled inside of the fitting room while checking herself out in the mirror.
Jaden rolled his eyes once again and just waited for her to get out.
He looked all around the fitting room area, until he saw a girl.
The same one that winked at him.
She was wearing pink lingerie set and she literally walked out half naked.
This made her only less attractive, he didn't like girls that were basically begging to get railed. And, it's not like you have a whole mirror in the cabin.
Which was ironic, because those are only types of girl he slept with. It was always those girls that were begging for it and not caring about anything, when they're not even that attractive.

She checked herself out in the mirror, making eye contact with Jaden.
He looked her up and down with disgust, and just turned his head back in the front, waiting for Olivia to finally get out so he can walk out of there.
The girl with piercing was hyping other one up when Olivia walked out.
"You know what are you buying?"
"Mhm."
"Okay, let's go."
Now, they needed to pass those two girls. Olivia being Olivia, felt like she had to say something.
"You look really hot, you should definitely get it."
She said with a nice smile after passing the girl. Jaden just continued to walk, not looking back.
"Thank you. I definitely will, might also something else." Unknown girl said with a smirk, but she and Olivia didn't think of the same thing when she said the last part.
Olivia chuckled continuing to walk with Jaden.
Olivia thought that she meant she'd 'get it', but girl actually thought of stealing Jaden from her. Only that Jaden didn't want her.

"I hate those girls."
"Which ones?"
"The type that you just 'complimented' in the dressing rooms."
"What do you mean?"
"Dude you literally complimented her and few minutes before that she winked at me and then walked out the cabin just so I could probably see her in those things."
"That bitch."
Olivia clenched her jaw, jealousy overflowing her body.
"See, and then you go around trying to be nice."
"So what did you do when she flirted with you?"
"Nothing."
"Mhm, why?"
"I'm being serious. She's flat and not even attractive."
Olivia snickered punching Jadens arm slightly.
"That's not nice."
"What? If I said she was hot or some shit you'd kill me right now and wouldn't be laughing. I'm telling the truth."
"And what would you do if she wasn't 'flat'?"
"What do you mean?"
"Would you respond to her flirting?"
"I wouldn't mention it to you at all."
Olivia glared at him. You never know when you can trust a man.
"What? You asked, I answered. Don't get mad now."
She shook her head, now glaring at the group of high schoolers that were eyeing Jaden.
He looked at the direction she was looking at and smirked, knowing she is jealous.
"So you're not going to do anything?"
"What? Why should I do anything?"
"Cause group of 10 fucking girls are all drooling over you while you're with me! I'm s-"
Olivia was cut off by Jaden pulling her by the side of her neck, his thumb over her throat.
He smashed his lips on hers for few seconds before pulling away.
"Happy now?"
"You just kissed me in the public."
"I do acknowledge that."
"Why'd you do that?"
"What, like you didn't want it."
"I did, but like, you have a girlfriend."
"Oh shut up, why are you with me then if I have a girlfriend?
"W- I-"
"Just as I thought. Do not fucking mention her anymore. Understood?"
Olivia gulped, nodding before Jaden slightly pushed her by her lower back into a store. They, well, he need to buy few clothes for himself and then they can go to the hotel.
"She was never my girlfriend, just cuz she was telling that around doesn't mean that's true. I simply don't date. She stuck around cause I got bored by all those other sluts that basically live in our, well, company. And I'm not a type that unnecessarily likes to kill women, only when it's needed. And, as I already said I don't date."
Words that left Jadens mouth hit something. Something deep inside of Olivia.

He doesn't date. I thought we will get married one day.
Girl thought while following behind him while he picked up some pants and sweats, along with shirts.

After crazy few hours in the mall, Jaden and Olivia sat in the car, making their way to the hotel.

A/N This shit is like a rollercoaster I swear. 😭