chapter 29

September 29th, 2015

OLIVIA'S P.O.V.

"Hello?"
"Hello. Olivia Nelson?"
"Yeah, and who is that?"
"My name is Jordan Jones, I'm calling you to inform you about your fathers death. I'm sorry for your loss."
"My father was still alive?"
"Yes. But sadly the neighbors found him today in the backyard. He wasn't breathing. They didn't do the biopsy, but if-"
"It's not needed, he probably overdosed. We lost contact quite a few years ago, we weren't on good terms."
"Oh, but all of his stuff is now going on your name because you are his closest relative. There are some things that needs to be done, and funeral too. His sister asked me to find you so you can talk about funeral and-"
"Everything is on me?"
"Yeah. That's why we'll need you to come back to your home town so we can get all of that done."
"Can't that go through phone? I don't want anything from him."
I saw Josh, Nessa, Bryce and Addison walk in the house and they did their hand shake with Robert who was babysitting me today. I showed them just to keep quiet by putting a finger over my mouth.
"But there is a house, bank account, car, and the things he had to pay off-"
"I'm sorry for interrupting but I really don't want to do anything with him. You have my permission to sell everything and pay off everything with it and I don't care what you do if there is any money left. I seriously don't want any connection with that man."
They all narrowed their eyebrows at me, listening to what I was saying.
"But funeral-"
"I'm not gonna come there. Our relationship was really complicated and there is not one reason why I should come to his funeral. His sister can do whatever she wants, but I don't want my name mentioned anywhere."
"Oh, okay I guess. Then we'll need to transfer everything on his sister."
"Yeah sure, whatever. I'm sorry, but I seriously don't have time for this conversation, I have some things to do now. Goodbye."
"Okay, have a nice day."

I quickly hung up, and then let out a big sigh.
"What was that?"
Josh sat beside me, while they waited for the answer.
"My biological father passed away and they wanted to put my name everywhere but I told them I don't want to have anything connected with him."
"Oh."
Few tears rolled down my face.
I wasn't sad that he isn't there anymore. I just remembered everything he put me through and all of the things he did and said to me. I finally feel free.
"It's okay Liv."
Josh said and hugged me tightly.
"I'm not crying cause he died. Now I finally feel free. All these years I was feeling like there is something holding me back. Like there is someone holding me back. Like he will appear out of nowhere and then do things. Now I finally feel peace."
They all nodded, giving me simpathetic smile. I wiped away those few tears and got up.
"Anyways, I was about to go grab ice-cream, do you guys want too?"
Bryce smirked at me while others just shook their heads.
I grabbed two ice-creams for Bryce and me and walked back in the living room.
We all watched TV, it was quite late, around 9 pm. So by the time Bryce and Addison left, it was midnight.

I walked upstairs to my room and stripped down in my bathroom.
I turned on the shower and quickly washed myself, not wetting my haird since I'm planning on washing it in the morning, before my appointment.
Suddenly, thoughts about Jaden filled my mind. All the things we did, including sex.
How he would touch me, whisper dirty words in my ear while shivers would go down my body.
I leaned against the wall, right under where the water was running, so it wasn't wetting my hair as much, but my body.
My hand managed to find it way between my thighs and I started drawing circles on my clit while my mouth fell open. Only thing I could imagine was Jaden doing this to me.
I tried not to moan while spreading my legs more open and sliding my figers in my hole.
My shower got ever more foggy  because of the hot water. I moved them at fast pace, and soon felt that knot in my stomach. I tried really hard not to let a single sound out.
I sighed, trying to catch my breath as I just sat on the floor of my shower. I really needed this, for a long time now.
I finished my shower and brushed my teeth before getting dressed in my pajama and laying down in the bed.

I have a whole plan how I'm going to go to my appointment tomorrow without Josh or Nessa, or anyone else. I'm gonna go alone.
I wanted Jaden on every appointment with me, but he obviously did not want that. And I let Josh and Nessa go every time, but this one is only now for me and my baby.
Robert is taking care of me again while Josh will be on the meeting in the morning. I told Josh different time for my appointment so he moved his Mafia stuff to the morning - exact time I'll be at the clinic.
I will cry to guards that my dad died and I really have to go to funeral, plus I know Albert. He has sweet spot for me, he'll let me out easily.

Finally, I fell asleep and drifted in my imaginary world.

"Morning Robert."
I walked downstairs with wet hair in my clothes. I was wearing tight crop top with some leggings. That's what I wear most of the time because I feel like the rest hides my tummy, but I want it to be seen.
"Morning Olivia. I brought you Dunkin for breakfast."
"Ouu you're the best, thank you."
I clapped my hands and immediately got everything out of the bag and started eating.
After my breakfast I walked upstairs to dry my hair and put some light concealer and mascara on before I have to go.

Once I was ready and I saw Robert walk to the bathroom I ran to garage and sat in the car.
It's my time now.

A/N Hello everyone!!
So predictions;; is it boy or a girl?