chapter 39

January 27th, 2016

OLIVIA'S P.O.V.

Once we arrived back from the mall, we all were just basically dying around the house until it was late and we decided to go to our rooms.
"I really wanna move back to my room upstairs."
I said fixing some mess that was in the room and connecting my phone on charger.
"What?"
I turned around where Jaden was standing in the middle of the room, clenching his jaw with his arms crossed.
He didn't say a word but just stared at me.
I gulped hard. I hoped he forgot about Victoria Secret.
"Lock them."
I quickly walked to the room doors and locked them.
He turned on the TV and turned volume up a little, before sitting on the edge of the bed.
"Jae please don't."
I said once he patted his lap.
"Don't make me tell you twice."
I slowly walked closer to him, before he roughly pulled me down over his lap.
His hand slipped under me and unbuttoned my jeans and unzipped them, before pulling them down.
Great day to wear this tiny underwear, if only I wore normal ones, they'd protect more of my skin.
"Bad girls need to learn their lesson, don't you agree?"
I shook my head which was a bad decision.
"Okay then, ten more. I'll ask you again. Don't you agree that bad girls should learn their lesson?"
I hesitantly nodded my head, shutting my eyes closed.
"Okay, this now is 25 in total. Now tell me, what did you do today?"
"Went shopping."
He slapped my butt, getting a little whine from me in response.
"Don't try playing games with me. I told you that already too many times."
"I'm sorry."
"Cut the crap. What did you do?"
"I pushed you out of my dressing room."
I said quickly, trying to avoid one more slap because there is already too much.
"Count now until 30."
"Please don't."
"If you complain one more time I swear princess. You're just making me more mad."
"Please I'll let you do whatever you wanna do with my body just don't spank me."
He grabbed hand full of my hair and pulled me back.
"What did you just say?"
He said through gritted teeth.
"You can do whatever you wanna do to me, just please don't spank me."
"Did I teach you to give your body just so you don't get your ass spanked a little?"
My eyes were shut close while I whined in pain from him pulling my hair.
"Answer me."
"No. No, you didn't teach me that."
I quickly said shaking my head.
"Then why'd you say that? Would you say it if this wasn't me? Hm? If someone else wanted to spank you?"
"No, I would never."
"Now if they weren't in the house, you would get much more spankings. You are going to count now 50, but much worse than usual. Do you understand this now?"
"Yes, I understand."
His jaw was clenching, I could see the madness in his eyes. Jesus, this is going to be bad.

"Thirty. Please Jae, this is enough. I learned my lesson."
"Shut up. And get up right now."
I quickly got up, not wanting any more trouble. I hoped this is the end.
"Hand me that hairbrush."
"Noohoo Ja-"
"Olivia."
I quickly handed him the brush before he pulled me between his legs so one of his was over mine so they wouldn't move, and my torso was over his other leg.
"Ow Jaden, please don't do that."
I whined after the first time he smacked me.
"I didn't hear you count."
"Thirty one."

"Fifty."
I whimpered, while few tears were going down my face.
He picked me up and sat me on the floor in front of him.
I tried to get up since it really hurt me, but he pushed me back to sit.
"Do you know how much I hate to see you cry?"
He sighed wiping away my tears.
"But you deserved this. It wouldn't even be that bad if you didn't say that about your body. Don't. Don't ever say that again. You are strong person and the pain is temporary. And I know you. That's not you. You're not selling your body to anyone."
"I'm n-not. It-s j-just you. I d-didn't know you'd g-get mad."
"Well I did. Your body is so precious, just as you are. But you can't just give it any time to get away from your problems."
"C-can I plea-se just g-get up f-from the fl-oor?"
"No. You have to sit there for a minute more."
I sighed shifting around. My butt hurts to bad.
He picked me up and placed me on his lap so I was straddling him.
"Please stop crying now. It's okay, it's over now."
He pulled my head in his chest while playing with my hair.
"Does it really that bad?"
He asked rubbing my butt.
"Yes."
"As it should. You really drive me mad."
"I'm sorry."
He kissed my head, still rubbing my butt.
"Can we sleep now?"
I asked sniffling.
"You need to take off your make up first."
He got up and walked to the bathroom.
He almost set me down on the counter but I tightened my grip around him.
"Don't. It'll hurt even more."
He chuckled placing me down on the floor.
I grabbed my cleansing stuff and took off my make up and brushed my teeth.
"Okay, I'm going to bed."
"Okay, I gotta do my stuff here and I'll come there."
I nodded and walked in the room. My butt is probably really red. I turned down the volume on TV and turned it off.
One of my biggest mistakes is that I sat on my butt. Fuck.
I quickly turned around, so I laid on my stomach. I quickly took off my bra as now I was in my top from earlier today, socks and panties.
Jaden walked in the room few minutes after and chuckled, but I ignored him.
He laid beside me, and few seconds after I felt his cold hand on my butt. I didn't mind it because it helped with my pain, until he squeezed it really hard.
I whined, turning my head to look at him.
He was already smirking at me.
"Don't do that, I'm serious. It hurts so bad."
"I know. I just wanted you to look at me."
He leaned in and kissed my lips, but I pulled him back so I could kiss him.
"Good night Jae."
"Night night."
Soon we fell asleep, or at least I did.