chapter 56

March 5th, 2016

3RD PERSON

Today everyone is going to a party. Something connected with business of course.
It's around 4 pm and Olivia is currently going to shower so she can get ready on time.
And she was not willing to wear a tight dress because she thought it was too clear to see her tummy which is 'bloated', so she wanted to wear a jumpsuit. Because it needed to be fancy and serious.

She dried her hair and started styling it when Jaden entered the bathroom.
"Oh, hey babe."
"Hey."
"I have to shower."
"Go ahead, I'm almost done."
He nodded his head and started stripping down so he could shower.
When she was done styling her hair she walked out and closed the doors behind her, so she'd go in the closet.

She got on her jumpsuit, and by the time she finished make up, it was 7 pm.
"Look at you, sexy mama."
Jaden said checking her out and slapping her ass.
She walked away a little so she'd get on her heels, but soon felt Jaden's hands on her hips.
"Are you pretending to fuck me again?"
"You know it."
"You do that every time."
"I know."
She held him by his upper arm so she'd get on her heels and then let go so she'd look at herself in the mirror.
"You look so sexy."
"So do you."
"Oh, and we are almost the same height now."
She was maybe two or three inches shorter than him.
"Okay, are we ready to go?"
"Yeah."
Olivia grabbed her purse and checked if everything is inside and checked herself in mirror once again, before following Jaden outside.
They all got in their cars and drove to the location where big business party was being held.

"Hossler."
"Richards."
"Hall."
All the guys said while the security checked the list. He let them in and they made their way to the bar.
"So, what are we drinking?"
Jaden asked Olivia and she took a second to think.
"Uh, white wine."
"Ohh, fancy fancy. Okay."
Bartender handed everyone their drinks and started talking.

"Hey papi."
Girl, basically naked said to Jaden tracing his fingers on his arms. Jaden didn't even have enough time to turn around when Olivia slapped her hand away.
"Move, you bitch."
"Chill you little toy, not like he haven't slept with me few days ago."
She whispered the last part in Olivia's ear before winking at Jaden and walking away.
Olivia's eyes started filling with tears while she looked at Jaden.
"Jesus, these slaves..." Jaden said shaking his head, "What did she tell you princess?"
"Don't call me that."
"What? Why? What did I do? You didn't even gave me time to push her away from me."
Jaden was quick to defend himself, not wanting any trouble.
She got up from her chair and left to bathroom. Nessa and Addison noticed, before quickly getting up.
"What did you do now Jaden?!"
Addison slapped his shoulder before they followed Olivia to the restroom, not wanting to loose her in crowd.

"Don't follow us! Leave us to fix this."
Nessa pushed Jaden by his chest before entering the restroom.
Jaden was left there confused, not knowing what just happened.

"Liv?"
They heard sniffles in one of the cabins and knocked on the doors.
"Liv please come out. Tell us what happened."
On their luck no one was in the restroom besides them so they locked the doors in case someone would come in there to have sex and they have to see that.
"Liv, c'mon."
Olivia opened her doors, walking out, before being embraced in the hug from both of the girls.
"Shh shh baby, don't cry."
"Liv what happened?"
"Sh- he cheated on me. I trusted him w-with everything. A-and he just pl-ayed me once ag-again."
"How do you know? Wha- But he didn't seem to know what happened?"
"Because he is a fucking sociopath and a pathologic liar."
She was now getting angry, her hands forming into fists.
"With who did he cheat on? Who told you that?"
"That fucking slut."
"What happened?"
"She came up to him and started touching him, and I slapped her hand away before he even turned around. So she told me, I quote, 'Chill you little toy, not like he haven't slept with me few days ago'."
"Are you sure you can trust her?"
"Now this is the situation where you don't know what to believe."
"And what did he tell you?"
"Nothing. He didn't hear that part. He called me princess so I told him not to call me that and then I walked away."

"Fuck I ruined my make up!"
She yelled slamming her fist on the sink.
"Don't worry babe, I have foundation here and setting powder."
"I have make up wipes, it's okay, we can fix it."
They helped her fix the make up. Thanks to God she had waterproof mascara.
"Okay, this is good."
"Do you maybe have blush here?"
"No, I'm bringing foundation and setting powder if I happen to have sex with Bryce here and he leaves a hickey."
They laughed before Addison cupped Olivia's face.
"Do you want to talk to him or go home?"
"Or simply stay here with us and without him?"
"I don't know. I wanna go back home."
"Okay. I'll talk to Josh and he'll give me his keys. He'll drive back with Bryce."
"Okay."
"You two can stay here and wait for me so you don't bump into Jaden."
Addison and Olivia waited for Nessa to bring car keys so they can go back home.

"Man, where did all of you run off?"
Bryce asked once Jaden got back at the bar.
"I don't know, Olivia got mad at me and ran in the restroom but Addison and Nessa pushed me away and said they'll fix it. I didn't even do anything, except that slave that came up and she pushed her away as soon as she got close to me. I didn't even have time to turn around."
Josh and Bryce narrowed their eyebrows, thinking.
"Did she say anything?"
"She told me not to call her princess before she left."
"And slave?"
"No. I mean, actually, she whispered something to Olivia."
He shrugged down his drink, getting up.
"Where are you going?"
"To find her. I have to see what I did."
"Don't. Let her have some time so she can calm down."
After five minutes of fighting they made Jaden stay at the bar.
Few more minutes passed when Nessa came up to them, tapping Josh's shoulder.
"Josh, give me your keys."
"Why?"
"We are going home."
"Oh, okay. We have to stay here."
"I know, you'll drive with Bryce."
She glared at Jaden before walking away.

Three girls sat together in car and Nessa drove them to their house.
Addison and Nessa followed her to her bedroom doors, before Olivia stopped at the doors and turned around to look at them.
"I'm just gonna take off my make up and sleep."
"Do you want all of us to sleep together?"
"No, I wanna be alone."
"Okay bub, you know where are our rooms."
Olivia nodded before closing the doors of her room.
She took off her make up and clothes, as she took off her heels while she was in the car.

A/N Oop, dramaa!! What do y'all think?