chapter 48

February 16th, 2016

OLIVIA'S P.O.V.

"Is that them?"
"Yeah, I think so."
We approached Josh, Nessa, Bryce and Addison, catching thier attention.
"Finally."
"What do you want? We're good with the time."
"Anyways, where are we going?"
"What if we go to that- what was the name? The Red Light District."
"Oh yeah. But is it even near here?"
"Let me check maps."
I went on the phone just to check how long we would need to that street.
"A little over 20 minutes."
"Great, we can go then."
I followed the maps to know where we should go, while we talked something really random.
"How was the day with Jaden?"
Bryce asked me nudging my shoulder as I got a little lost in my thoughts, not participating their conversation.
"Oh, it was great. We went to that zoo there, it was just really nice."
"That's good. I love to see you happy."
I smiled at him.

"Wowww it's prettyyy."
"It reminds me of sex."
Bryce said making Addison slap his arm as we all giggled at him.
"Not gonna lie, same."
I glared at Jaden while he smirked down at me.
We walked through to street, taking some more photos and then found a good restaurant for dinner.

Once we finally got back to the hotel I threw myself on the bed.
"I'm so tireddd."
I whined running my hands through my hair as I rolled on the bed; so I was now laying on my tummy.
"I am too."
He quickly took off my jeans, placing them on the chair in the corner of the room, before he started taking off his shirt.
I leaned on my elbows after turning around, watching him take off his watch; and then sat straight on the bed so I could unbuckle his belt.
His eyes immediately moved down at me. I undid his button and zipper, pulling down his pants while he still studied my face, placing his watch on nightstand. I laid under the blankets, while Jaden placed his clothes on that same chair. Meanwhile I also got my bra off because I don't wanna sleep with it on.
He turned off the lights as now it was only his lamp lightening up the room.
He wrapped his arm around my waist, slipping it under my shirt, while starting to kiss my jaw and neck.
"Don't Jaden, I'm not in the mood."
He groaned still placing few kisses on my jaw.
"I'm serious. I'm tired, I wanna sleep."
He sighed, stopping to kiss me but still drawing circles on my tummy.

In the morning I showered while Jaden was still sleeping. I found myself an outfit and placed it on the couch so I could wear it later.
I sat on the balcony, to clear my mind a little while watching the view in front of me.
It was actually cold, so I got back on some Jaden's sweats and took another blanket with me on the balcony.

10 minutes later from the corner of my eye I saw Jaden walk out and light up his cigarette.
"Morning."
"Morning."
He showed me his cigarette box and I glared at him. When did he see me smoke? He shrugged his shoulders sitting beside me.
"Come come."
I scooted closer, wrapping my arm around him, so the blanket was around him too.
"I'm not cold."
"Yes, you are. I don't want you getting sick."
"Don't worry babe."
He helped me to bring my legs over his left one while I was snuggling in his side.
We sat in silence for few minutes, one of my hands was on his right shoulder, while with left hand I held the blanket near my body. His left elbow was on his knee and he held his cigarette in right hand, while my head rested on his left shoulder.
"Have you ever tried cigs?"
"No, Josh wouldn't let me do it. But I don't even wanna try them."
"Mhm. I mean, I was just wondering. That's even better for you, don't try them."
I kissed his shoulder, keeping silent.
"Are you hungry?"
"No, I'm good still. Are you?"
He shook his head, extinguishing a cigarette in the ashtray.
He picked me up while holding the blanket, walking inside of our hotel room.
"Have you showered?"
"Yeah."
"Okay, I gotta shower quickly then."
I nodded while he let me down on the floor before walking away to the bathroom.

When he was done, he walked out with only towel around his waist, right under his v-line. His hair wet, falling down his face, making him even more attractive.
"Hey creep."
He said while taking out his boxers and sweats from the closet; his back facing me.
"I'm not a creep."
"Then why are you staring?"
"Well, I can admire what's mine."
He quickly looked at me with a smirk before letting his towel drop down he'd get on his boxers. He's just so fucking hot.
"Sweetie, you gotta stop doing that before I have to take care of you."
I still looked at him, blushing, before he turned around and walked closer.
He placed his hands on the sides of my thighs, his face just few inches away from mine. His lips slowly collided with mine, moving in sync. My hands cupped his face, as I slowly started moving to the middle of bed, with him now placing his knees on the bed. I laid down slowly while his hands held him up on top of me.
Just as he started to kiss down my neck, his phone started ringing.
He groaned, cursing under his breath while getting up to grab his phone.
"Hey.. Yeah, we're awake.. Okay, we'll be ready in 15 minutes probably, maybe more if she takes too long.." He said with a chuckle on the end, "Okay, yeah, I'll see you."
He hung up, throwing his phone on the bed, while I waited for him to tell me who was it, leaning on my elbows.
"Bryce. We are going out for breakfast and whatever else he said."
I nodded my head, before getting up.
He pulled me closer to kiss me again, before letting me go and get ready.

I quickly put on those clothes I chose earlier this morning and walked to the bathroom while Jaden found himself clothes.
He joined me in the bathroom so he'd dry his hair before we go, while I applied some make up.

"Okay, ready now?"
"Yeah, let me just grab my purse."

We walked out and met with everyone in the hotel lobby.
"Do we know where we are going?"
"Yeah, I found a good restaurant."
Josh said while we walked out the hotel.
Josh drove us to that restaurant and we found a place to park our car so we'd probably go walk later.