Chapter 28: Class 1-A vs. The League

Kamanari whipped around and fired a massive blast of electricity at the villains, stunning them in place.  At the same time he drew his knife and cut Aizawa and All-Might loose before hurling his knife at the cage.  The blade pierced the control panel as the quirk blocker deactivated.  He ran over and flung the door open motioning for his classmates to follow.  Nobody moved however, not even the villains.  Everyone in that room was still processing exactly what had just happened. 

"C'MON GUYS LETS GO!"

He screamed which finally got their attention.  Bakugo immediately ran out and prepared himself for a fight followed by Todoroki and Midoriya. 

"Yaoyorozu! Make me a dart gun right now!"

Yaoyorozu was speechless, unable to move or think.  She was confused not only by his request but his sudden desire to help them. 

"C'MON YAOMOMO PLEASE"

Yaoyorozu snapped out of it as she quickly popped a dart gun out of her arm and threw it at Kamanari.  He reached into his pocket and pulled out another dart, similar to the one shigaraki used earlier except this one was blue.

"Hold still All-Might"

Kamanari fiddled with the gun as he loaded the  dart and aimed it at the hero.

"Does it look like I'm going anywhere?"

All-Might coughed weakly as he struggled to his feet.  Kamanari squeezed his eyes and pulled the trigger.  The dart struck All-Might in the shoulder, fueling him once again with the energy of One For All.  All-Might flexed as hard as he could, swelling up to his muscle form.

"I'M BACK BABY!"

"K-Kamanari, what the hell is going on? What are you doing?"

Jirou asked completely dumbstruck.  Kamanari grabbed her around the waist and pulled him in close to her.  She knew she should be feeling angry and hurt, but the way he looked at her with those big beautiful eyes just made her go weak in the knees. 

"I know I lied to you about who I was.  Pretty much everything you know about me has been a fabrication.  But there was one thing I was telling the truth about.  I love you Kyoka Jirou.  You showed me that I can be whatever I want to.  That I can chose my own destiny.  In my heart, there was only darkness and despair, but you chased it away. You're a light that shines brighter than anything on this earth"

He kissed her again and any anger she had for him melted away as she reached up to grab his face.  Her heart soared again as the feel of his lips spread a warm tingling sensation throughout her body. 

"All right you lovebirds now is not the time!"

Uraraka pulled them apart as the villains started to recover. 

"Hey man.  I'm not sure if this completely forgives what you did to us, but that was pretty manly back there"

Kirishima said as he stuck his fist out.  Kamanari bumped it.

"Now why...why would you do that?"

All For One hissed, his voice dripping with malice. 

"I saved your life. I took you in. I raised you, fed you, clothed you, and THIS is how you repay me?"

Shigaraki shouted, scratching his neck in anger.

"You did nothing! You just used me to commit crimes and spy on teenagers. You never loved me or supported me at all! These people are my friends. They actually cared about me for once and showed me compassion. You told me all heroes are cruel and selfish but that couldn't be further from the truth. These are the most noble selfless people I know, and I'm ashamed for what I did to them"