Chapter 14: Preperarations

"That's everything for today"

Aizawa muttered as the bell rang, signaling the end of the day.

"Oh I forgot one last thing"

Everyone stopped packing up and sat back down in their seats.

"The school festival is exactly one month from today.  Your class with be participating just like everyone else.  Come up with a plan by tomorrow and if it's good I'll approve it"

With that, Aizawa grabbed his sleeping and left the room.

"So what should we do guys?"

Ashido asked as they were walking back to the dorms. 

"Maybe we could do something with food?"

Sato suggested. 

"Oh what about a funhouse?"

Hakagure asked. 

"What the hell is that?"

Bakugo scoffed as he shoved his hands in his pockets.  They spent the next few minutes brainstorming ideas for what they could do.

"A hero quiz!"

"A petting zoo!"

"A comedy show!"

Kamanari glanced at Jirou as a realization suddenly dawned over him. 

"Hey! What if we play a live show with Jirou's  instruments!"

Everyone stopped talking as they turned to look at Jirou who turned red with embarrassment.  

"That's a great idea! You're so good Kyoka! You could totally rock out!"

Ashido shouted grabbing her shoulders. 

"Yeah! You're an amazing singer!"

Kirishima added. 

Jirou covered her eyes and shook her head. 

"No no no stop it! I'm not that good.  Plus I'm not sure if it's something I want to show off to the whole school"

Kamanari walked over and pried her hands away from her face. His hands felt soft and warm.  She secretly wanted to hold those hands forever and never let go.  She looked up to see him smiling gently at her.  Her cheeks turned pink as she tried looking away but she couldn't take her eyes off of him. 

"Jirou stop that.  You're incredible and the whole school will agree with me if you just give them a chance to see your talent"

Everyone else nodded encouragingly.  Jirou took a deep breath and calmed her nerves.

"I guess after everything you guys have said.  It wouldn't be rockin if I didn't do it"

Everyone cheered in excitement as they arrived at the dorms. 

"So now the question is, what song are we going to play, and who's going to be playing what?"