Chapter 5: USJ Part 1

"We're going to be having a special class today"

Aizawa said in his usual unenthusiastic monotone voice.

"We'll be doing rescue training at an off campus facility along with Thirteen and All-Might"

Everyone cheered with excitement, especially Uraraka who had been looking forward to working with her favorite hero. 

"Settle down now"

Aizawa snapped and activated his quirk, bringing all the students to attention.

"Hurry up and change. Then meet me outside to get on the bus"

Everyone immediately jumped up and rushed to the locker room.

"I can't wait! It will be so much fun to actually learn how to save people"

Kamanari overheard Uraraka say to the girls.  A sly smirk crept up on his face.

You guys are going to be the ones who need saving

————————————————————

"Well done Denki! This is exactly the opportunity that we've been waiting for!"

Shigaraki exclaimed as he pulled Kamanari into a hug.  Earlier in the week, Kamanari noticed Mr. Aizawa left his planner out after class and he managed to snap a few pics of their upcoming schedule.

"Indeed.  We finally have the chance to end All-Might"

Kurogiri added. 

"You did really well kid.  I'm so proud of you"

Shigaraki smiled as he ruffled the young mans hair.Kamanari felt his heart swell with pride. Ever since Shigaraki took him in all those years ago, Kamanari saw the man as a father figure.  After all he raised him, trained him, and opened his eyes to the true nature of heroes, and how the world really works. 

"So what's the plan?"

Kamanari asked. 

"As soon as your class reaches the USJ, use your electromagnetic pulse to disable all the alarms and security systems.  Once that's done signal us with your headset and Kurogiri will warp us all inside the facility where we will take out Eraserhead and Thirteen."

Shigaraki said.

"At the same time, I will randomly warp you and your classmates to various parts of the building  to prevent the powerful ones like Todoroki from assisting."

Kurogiri added. 

"Oh and while you're at it, eliminate the kids that Kurogiri teleports you with whenever their guard is down."

Shigarski interjected.

"But how exactly do you guys plan to kill All-Might? I mean, even with our small army, they're just useless thugs who he could just crush in his sleep"

Kamanari asked confused. 

"Look behind you"