Chapter 1: Infiltration

It was the first day of school. All the students were excited to be taking their first steps to becoming future pro heroes. Well all except one. Kamanari pushed through the crowd grimacing and scowling everywhere he went.

Why would anyone want to go to this stupid school. Why would anyone want to become a hero. They're all just selfish jerks who care more about making money and becoming famous than actually saving people

He thought to himself as he made his way throughout the halls.

Tomura is right. Society is all screwed up. Who gets to determine whether someone is a hero or a villain? Where were the heroes when my parents were murdered? Tomura and Kurogiri are heroes to me. They saved me, took me in, raised me, fed me, and trained me. Yet society labels them villains

He was so lost in thought he didn't see someone walking in front of him. They bumped into each other hard, bashing heads and falling onto their butts.

"Watch where you're going dumbass"

The girl snapped and got back to her feet. Kamanari still sat on the ground clutching his forehead.

"Here are you ok?"

He looked up to see the girl extending her hand in front of his face. Kamanari blinked twice and rubbed his eyes. This girl was stunning, unlike anyone he had ever seen before. Her beautiful onyx eyes seemed to glow and her gorgeous dark purple hair seemed to blow in the wind (which was strange since they were indoors). Her pale skin seemed to reflect the sunlight pouring in from the windows. He noticed what looked like audio jacks dangling from her earlobes.

"Um hello? Is anybody in there?"

She waved her hand in front of his face looking annoyed. Kamanari blinked again.

"Uh y-yeah sorry"

He took her hand and she helped him up to his feet.

"I'm Kyoka Jirou. Hero course"

I'm Denki Kamanari. Also in the hero course"

He said through gritted teeth as he remembered his mission.

She's pretty sure, but she's a hero in training. Which means she's the enemy

"Well see you around Kamanari"

Jirou walked away without glancing back. Kamanari just stood there for a moment until the bell rang and he hurried off to find his classroom. He found the door labeled 1-A and dashed inside just as the tardy bell rang.

"Hurry up and take your seat"

A tall lanky man with long messy black hair wearing a black jumpsuit stood at the front of the room holding a stack of papers. He had these strange long strips of grey cloth wrapped around his neck.

"Yes sir sorry"

Kamanari quickly bowed and hurried over to the only empty desk.

"So you managed to find the room all by yourself?"

He heard someone chuckle. Looking over to his right, he saw the pretty girl he bumped into in the hall.

"Shut up!"

He hissed.

"Class has started!"

The teacher said loudly and sternly. His eyes suddenly glowed red and his hair stood up like a super saiyan. Kamanari slumped back down in his chair. Jirou held her hand over her mouth stifling a laugh.

"Hello I'm Shota Aizawa. Your teacher"

"I know you! You're the pro hero Eraserhead!"

A green haired boy exclaimed from the far side of the room.