Chapter 12: Girls Night

"I can't believe I let you drag me into this"

Jirou groaned as she slumped down in a beanbag.

"Oh come on! It's girls night and last I checked, you're a girl!"

Ashido said as she closed the door.

"You don't have to stay Kyoka if you really don't want to be here, but you're a good friend and I think I speak for all of us when I say it wouldn't be the same without you here"

Yaouorozu gestured to all the girls who nodded in agreement. 

"If you really mean it then I guess I'll stay"

Jirou sighed in defeat.

"Yay!"

All the girls exclaimed in unison.  Ashido and Hagakure were sitting on the bed with Uraraka and Asui on the loveseat.  Yaoyorozu took the desk chair.

"So Toru, I noticed you've been spending a lot of time with Ojiro lately"

Ashido winked mischievously.

"Well what can I say? He's honorable and pure.  Plus he's super cute"

Hagakure giggled as she covered her mouth to hide her blush.  Of course nobody could see it you know, being invisible and all.

"Ojiro seems like a good guy.  I am in full support ribbit"

Asui said proudly. 

"What about you Mina? You interested in anyone?"

Hagakure asked, enjoying the gossip. 

"I think Kirishima is pretty hot.  I like his fiery spirit and his macho personality.  I never really noticed him in middle school but he's changed a lot, and I can't say I don't like it"

Ashido replied. 

"I can see you two together"

Uraraka smiled as she leaned back on the couch.

"Thanks girl, so when are you and Midoriya going out?"

Uraraka turned beet red and brought her knees up to her chest. 

"W-What are you talking about?"

She stammered.

"Oh come on! The entire school knows you two are mad crushing on each other!"

Hagakure exclaimed. 

"What? No we aren't"

Uraraka stammered as she waved her hands in front of her face.

"Mmhmm"

All the girls looked at her as if to say "we don't buy it"

"There's nothing to be embarrassed about Ochaco. Midoriya is a sweet boy and will no doubt be good to you"

Yaouorozu said assuringly. Uraraka sighed and covered her face with her hands.

"Ok you got me. He's just so amazing and kind. His drive to become a hero is unlike anyone I've ever met and he always tries to smile and be positive. How could you not love him!"

Ashido and Hagakure squealed in delight as they jumped up and down chanting "I knew it" over and over.

"So are you gonna ask him out?"

Asui asked, once everyone had calmed down.

"I'll ask him out once Yaomomo asks out Todoroki"