Chapter 11: Guys Night

"Well that was exhilarating! Good game everyone!"

Yaoyorozu said once everyone congregated back in the common room.

"Well done Midoriya. Your plan worked beautifully"

Iida said walking over to Deku and patting him on the back.

"I can't believe I actually got the flag? Did you see me? Well technically I guess not but I still did it!"

Hakagure exclaimed jumping up and down.

"Now you see why I wanted you first!"

He said flashing his signature smile.

"Don't expect your bullshit plans to work again"

Bakugo said calmly as he pushed his way past everyone and made his way up the stairs to his room.

"Well he took that surprisingly well"

Kirishima chuckled.

"You should have seen him the moment after we lost"

Tokoyami muttered from the corner.

"It was honestly kind of amusing"

Todoroki chimed in. Everyone laughed for a bit imagining Bakugo going berserk just from losing a casual game of CTF.

"So what should we do now?"

Kirishima asked once they all settled down.

"Well the girls are all coming over to my dorm so we'll see you all tomorrow!"

Ashido said as the girls started heading up to the rooms.

"Oh I'm not sure if I want to-"

Jirou started but Ashido cut her off.

"Oh shut up you're coming"

She grabbed Jirou's wrist and dragged her over to the elevator where the other girls were waiting leaving the guys alone in the common room.

"You guys know what that means!"

Kirishima said jumping up with excitement.

"Guys night!"

Sero shouted.

"That sounds fun! I'm in"

Sato replied.

"I'll participate as well"

Tokoyami added.

"Of course bros! It's guys night! Everyone's invited. My doors unlocked just come over whenever you're ready"

Kirishima said getting up to put on his coat.

"Imma run to the store real quick to get drinks and snacks. Text me if you want anything in particular"

He yelled over his shoulder as he dashed out the door.  Kamanari thought about going to bed as well but he had never been to a "guys night" before so he was intrigued.  Plus it would potentially give him some new information on how to take out his classmates.  A few minutes later, everyone was gathered in Kirishima's dorm. His table covered with bags of chips and cans of soda.  Sero brought over his switch so they could play 8 man smash. The all had a fun time playing video games and bumping to some bangers.  Even Iida loosened up a bit and enjoyed himself.

"So Ojiro, what's up with you and Hagakure?"

Kirishima said winking at the tailed hero.

"W-what are you talking about?"