Izuna turned a little red "come on your going to regret this in the morning dont say stuff like that".
Tobirama leaned in till where he could feel his breath. "Izuna" he said before he could kiss him he laid his head down and fell asleep.

Izuna had his eyes closed ready for the kiss but when he opened them he was bummed. "Tobirama you fool you made me fall for you sigh*". As he tried to get out of his arm Tobirama grunted and pulled him in tightly "i...don't want to be...alone" he mumbled.

Izuna petted the white hair as he  heard his soft breaths. "Okay I won't leave you" Izuna said hugging him back and closing his eyes.
-

The next Morning
Tobirama awoke to the sun hitting his face he looked around "where am I". He looked down to Izuna hugging him asleep. His eyes widen pushing him away he then fell off the couch onto the floor.

"Ack my head" Izuna jumped up "ow what he hell was that for you knocked the air out of me" he said gasping. Tobirama stood up not saying a word and looked around.

"What did you do to me" Izuna blinked aggressively "what...you got drunk and wouldn't let go of me so we slept together".

"Do not say it in such a way, and what do you mean I wouldn't let go of you". Izuna nodded "yeah you hugged he and wouldn't let go".

Tobirama sat down holding his head "I- apologize". Izuna eyes widen "don't be you were just drunk right we all do things when we are".

Tobirama had his head down. "I'll make us some tea and breakfast" Izuna said as he walked off to his room and changed. He stepped out only wearing some black basketball shorts and his long hair in a loose ponytail.

Tobirama stared and quickly looked back down "ngh" he looks wile a woman dammit Tobirama what's gotten into you he's Madaras brother they look to much alike.

As Tobirama spaced out Izuna set some tea in front of him "hey quit acting weird and drink up". He picked his head up and seen Izuna chest red from when he pushed him. "Your chest I did that to you I'm sorry".

Izuna looked down "huh oh yeah you knocked the wind out of me it's okay I can take the pain". Tobirama got up and walked towards Izuna he placed his cold hand on his chest.

Izuna started heavy breathing and let out a whimper "ngh tha-that's so cold" he said looking down. Tobirama looked at Izunas lips quiver "you need to ice this before it leaves a bruise" he said in his stern voice.

Izuna looked up to him he felt so small as his hand covered almost all his chest. "Yeah I should...tonight I will but I should make breakfast now".

Tobirama thought POV-
His skin is so soft I don't want to take my hand away he thought to himself as he towers over Izuna.
-

He slid his hand off "right...how can I repay you for everything". Izuna turned "what were friends right that's what friends do for each other". Tobirama turned his head and crossed his arms he cleared his throat "right".

Izuna lightly punches his arm "your finally coming around". Tobirama chuckles then quickly turned away. Izuna face lit up "whoa that's the first time I even seen you smile".

"What are you making for breakfast" he said annoyed. "Hmm probably eggs I don't know how to cook". Tobirama walked over to the fridge and opened he turned to glare at him "all you have are eggs and water what kind of food is this".

Izuna shrugged "eggs and water".
Tobirama let out a sigh "can you take me home". Izuna looked down "you don't want any eggs". "Hmph- yes...I do go on I apologize for being rude".