Chapter 17 - i just want you to be okay...

Start from the beginning

“Look, don’t get mad. But are you sure you not pregnant?” she asked

“Yes I’m sure. I had my monthly two weeks ago and I haven’t slept with Alex since before” I told her

“Okay well that’s good than you can knock that out of the way” she said smiling. I nodded and before getting another retching feeling and running out of the bus. I grabbed my bucket and puked up all the water that I had drank that morning. Alex came rushing over and held me and Cassadee was on the other side.

“Maybe you should go get checked out” Alex suggested sounding really concerned

“No its just some stupid bug it’ll go away” I assured him before putting my bucket down, and heading towards Jack.

“Jack I’m sorry I shouldn’t of yelled at you. I’m just tired” I told him, he smiled and pulled me into a hug

“Its okay, sorry I was just trying to think of suggestions” he said

“I know you were concerned. Thank you” I smiled at him. I headed back into the bus to get changed, as did everyone else. I went back out to the front lounge of our bus looking for my jacket because it was starting to get cold. Alex was waiting for me.

“Hey there! How are you feeling?” he asked pulling me into a hug

“Better. But still like shit” I told him

“Well that’s an improvement! You’re going to need a jumper, its pretty cold out” he told me

“Yeah I know I’m trying to find my jacket” I said looking around

“No need you can wear my jumper” he picked up a jumper that was sitting on the table. It was his Mickey Mouse one.

“That’s your favourite jumper” I told him

“Yeah I know” he said handing it too me. I loved this jumper it was so warm and snug. I pulled it on and felt instantly a little better

“You know there is a high chance you will never get this jumper back?” I told him with a smirk

“That’s a risk I’m willing to take” he smirked right back.

Later at the show I was still feeling horrid. But I had eaten a few crackers, and they hadn’t come back up… yet. I standing backstage when I got these throbbing pain under my stomach. I winced and bent over. Alex came running towards me.

“What’s up? What’s the matter?” he questioned but I couldn’t answer I was in too much pain. I doubled over but Alex managed to catch me and lie me down. Everything around me was spinning and the pain was just getting worse. I couldn’t move.

“Matt!! Call an ambulance something is seriously wrong!” I heard Alex yelling to his manager. I tried to say no but the pain was to severe I couldn’t do anything but close my eyes

“No Aj! Stay with me! Keep your eyes open!” I opened them and stared blankly at Alex. I tried to smile but I just couldn’t. suddenly I was surrounded and there were people running around screaming for help and trying get to me to stay awake but I couldn’t. Soon I was being lifted onto something. But when I was lying down again I couldn’t do it anymore my eyes shut and the world went black.

(Alex’s P.O.V)

Aj was on a stretcher being pulled towards the ambulance. Her eyes closed and I kept yelling for her to try keep them open and stay with me. We got out the doors and there were hundreds of screaming fans.

“We can only take two people with us” the paramedic said

“I-I-I’m her B-b-boyfriend” I stuttered out and he let me climb into the ambulance and resume my spot beside her.