Kaiyo considered the information for a few moments before concluding, "I've decided that I want only Rika, not you Yuka. We don't have many quirks that act as projectiles, and we already have multiple defensive quirks such as my own, Spike, and Ribbon Dancer to name just three." Ribbon Dancer nodded as she said his name.

Yuka seemed befuddled at the news, before Rika surprisingly spoke up and stepped forward, "Then I decline. I'm sorry, I would love to work here under you, but Yuka and I are a unit. We work together, we eat together, we sleep together, we die together. If he can't be accepted, then I will have to turn you down, I'm sorry..." He said, his confidence fading away towards the end there.

Kaiyo's eyes lit up and a more genuine smile appeared on her face. She sat back and opened her arms wide as if to welcome them. "Well then you both pass! That was a test, by the way. If you had selfishly left your partner behind I would have killed you in your sleep. Here in the Underdogs we stick together, we are a family. That's our number one rule, it's our priority. So kudos for passing my test, I kinda just made it up on the spot really."

Ribbon Dancer gawked at them before looking back up at Kaiyo and whispering, "Are you sure this is a good idea? They could be spies and just putting up a good performance to impress us..."

She replied, while still staring at the two celebrating Underpups, "Have I ever made a mistake before? Don't forget, families trust each other. You trust me, don't you Bryan?"

Her question seemed more like a threat than an actual question, so he kept silent which was probably the right answer.

"So," Kaiyo started, turning her direction back towards Rika and Yuka, "Do you know of the other bases?"

Yuka replied, "I guessed you had more than one, considering the other Underdogs aren't here, but I couldn't tell you where they are or how many. I'm gonna give another guess and say two? If you and Ribbon Dancer are here, that leaves five that can split into two groups, which are reasonably strong by themselves.

It would also allow for more room to fight without having to worry about your friends getting hurt in the process. That's why you didn't go all out during the Hatsumane raid, isn't it?"

Kaiyo scoffed a little, smirking. "You hit the nail on the head. It's almost scary how well you know me, yet I know nothing about you. Guess you weren't lying when you said your boss likes you for your spying ability."

"Well, what can I say?"

Kaiyo stared intently into his eyes, thinking of something but not divulging of the information.

"Alright, since you two work together, you can stick around this base. The others will be meeting up here tomorrow morning, you'll be living here for the time being. Come, let me show you to your room."

Kaiyo then stood up, and as she did so, something seemed to slip out of her kimono pocket and onto her bone throne. It was a quirk enhancing drug! She stepped forward, beginning to lead the way, "So if you follow-"

"Kaiyo, you left-" Bryan began to say, before Kaiyo turned to him in a flash.

"Now now Bryan, it's rude to interrupt people. You know me well enough not to interrupt me, don't you? Unless you want me to cut off your nut sack and nail it to my door, like one of those lion doorknockers rich folk have, to remind you?"

As important as the drug was, he felt his personal sperm bank was more important, and decided to keep quiet about it for now.

"Right, follow behind me." She said to the other two, before Bryan stepped in front of them.

"But not too close, this is my spot, it has the best view." He grinned as the two newbies groaned.

"Bryan, do you know how many times I've considered neutering you to tame you?" She asked him.