Chapter 15

Chapter 15

Time skip

It was very obvious you were pregnant now. You have started talking to others a little more but not much. You have been working on your English and don't struggle as much with words.

Laura and Clint had Nathaniel. They made Nathaniel's middle name Pietro and you cried when they told you. They said the way you talk about your brother made it seem right.

You no longer have any form of freak out when you think about what happened to you. Now the worst that happens is a few tears fall from your eyes. It is still a tough subject but it no longer completely triggers you.

Laura has been teaching you how to take care of the baby by having you help with Nathaniel. You have gotten pretty good but you are still nervous because you are going to be a single mother. You are also nervous because you know you won't be and to go to the hospital.

You feel guilty because Laura and Clint have done so much to help for the baby. They have bought you a new bassinet, clothes, blankets, basically everything you need. What have you done besides complaining about back pains and your sore feet? Nothing.

You look at the tiny onesies thinking about all these things. Your son out of no where kicks you. "Why are you so violent?" You whisper to your bump. You set down the onesie and walk over to the bassinet set up in your room. You rub your hand along the edge of it. "Why am I so useless?" You say to yourself.

Then almost as is on cue Laura walks in with Nathaniel. "Y/n is everything alright?" She asks, concerned.

"No. Nothing is alright. I am so useless."

"Honey, that's not true." Laura tells you.

"It is though." You cry a little. "You and Clint have done everything for me. You have cared for me, fed me, clothed me, bought everything for my baby and you have helped me cope with all this stuff I've gone through. What have I don't for you guys? Nothing except for complaining about my sore feet and back pains."

"Y/n." Laura grabs your arm and you look at her and Nathaniel. "That's just the hormones talking. You have in no way intruded upon us. We have offered everything that we have given you. Trust me it's alright."

"I'm sorry. I'm such a mess right now."

"Do you want to hold Nathaniel? I know that always makes both you and him happy." You nod and she hands you your honorary nephew. (A/n you became auntie y/n when Nathaniel was born)

"Hey buddy. Sorry you had to see me like that." You stroke his soft skin. He reaches his small hand out and grabs your finger. "I love you too buddy." You whisper to him.

Time skip

You feel like you are the size of a horse and just want to finish getting things ready for your baby. You are trying to clean up a little when Lila comes into your room. "Hi Lila."

"Hi Auntie y/n."

"What are you doing here?"

"I wanted to help you."

"That's very sweet of you." You smile at Lila. "If you want you can help me fold these onesies."

"Okay." She sits down on the bed next to you and you start folding the clothes. You feel a slight pain and assume that it is simply some more pre labor pains. You have been getting them more and more recently because you are in your later half of the third trimester. You squeeze on the sheets of your bed and breathe a bit trying to get through the pains. "Are you okay auntie y/n." Lila asks.