Chapter 6

Chapter 6

Tw: abuse, self hate, mentions of rape

"Wanda stop!"

"Y/n what are you doing?"

"Helping them!"

"Why? We are getting revenge on those who ruined our lives. The ones who are going to end the world."

"Ultron using us."

"What lies have they been telling you?" Her voice is filled with anger. This is not the sister you know.

"They are not lying. I... see it in one their heads."

"They probably created a false memory."

"Please don't do this."

"If you will not stand with your family I have no choice."

"No choice but what?"

She walks over to you and puts you under a hex. You try to fight it with your powers but in the end fall to her.

'Wanda and Pietro stand before you. You are six, they are ten.

"You stupid child this is all your fault!" Pietro has his voice raised at you.

"What is?"

"ALL OF THIS!!!" Wanda is yelling at you justering around her at ashes and bodies. "IF YOU WEREN'T SO DUMB AND COULD REMEMBER THE WORD SALT MAMA AND PAPA WOULD STILL BE ALIVE!!!"

"Perhaps if you could remember the dumb word we would have known the bomb was about to drop! Then we could have gotten to safety!" Pietro is calmer but you can hear his anger.

"It... not my fault. I... much younger." You try to defend yourself.

"IT SEEMS TO WORK PRETTY WELL IF YOU CAN EXPLAIN IT!!!" You don't understand why Wanda is so mad at you.

Just as you are able to say something else they walk over to you and start kicking and punching you. "PIETRO WANDA STOP!!!" You cry hoping that we'll listen.

"You didn't stop being stupid and Mama and Papa died. You deserve no better." Pietro spits at you.

Then they walk away leaving you crying in pain and alone.

Skip

You find yourself back in the HYDRA fighting the soldier. Your worst memory replaying. "Winter please it's me y/n/n! You're my best friend! Just stop, I know you can stop!" You try reasoning with him. He stays silent and keeps attacking you.

Rumlow who has stood silent in the corner this whole time finally speaks "you know he won't stop till I tell him to. He is perfectly compliant." He grins at you. "Maybe if you actually use your powers and attack him you won't have to suffer more tonight."

"Please winter!" You try one more time before he hits you in the face knocking you out.

Skip

You awaken to cold water being dumped on you. "What did I say to you girl? If you do what I tell you, you don't have to suffer. But what did you do? The opposite of what I told you." You go to speak but realize you are gagged and tied down in a chair. "Don't even think about trying to escape." The metal plates come down to your head and you feel pain swelling through your entire being. This goes on in cycles for hours on end till rumlow straps you to the table often used for their experiments on you.

"Please don't." You say as strongly as you can. Your 13 year old body, completely exhausted.

"You know you want this." He runs his hands down your body and you cry. He proceeds to do what all the men in hydra have done every night since you were moved here 5 years ago. You simply shut up and let it happen knowing you can't stop it.

Skip

Winter is gone. You are finally back with your family and somewhat happy. Except for a few things. The biggest being what you were told after being moved back. 'If you tell a single soul what happened you and your family will be killed.' It breaks you on the inside. You want to tell them so you guys can leave but can't.'