Chapter 10

Chapter 10

Tw: panic attack, mentions of rape

You set up some wood to be chopped and split it in two swings of the axe. You lift your head to see Tony and Steve staring at you wide eyed. "What?"

"How are you that strong?!?! You could have literally killed any of us at any time?!?" That makes you feel guilty so you look down in shame.

"When little after we lost mama and papa Strucker discovered our desperation to help other like us and tricked into doing experiment. After a long time they took me away and began doing other experiments without staff. My body felt on fire then I was much stronger than most." You say still looking down. "I was away from my family for years. I made one friend who HYDRA had control over and they made us fight. One day he disappeared and then experiments stopped. I taken home and told to not tell anyone." Some tears fall from your eyes. "It was only a month ago that they took back. Before that they did things that unholy. That I didn't want." You don't know why you are telling them all these things that you couldn't even tell Wanda or Pietro but here you are telling the man you have despised most of your young life and someone you never met things you were too scared to tell family and yourself.

You don't even know Why you are telling them this. All of the memories of what has happened to you came back. You drop down to your knees burying you head in them. Your chest feels like it's tightening and you can't breath. You start gasping trying to let air in but can't. All you feel is the defenselessness you felt whatever you would be taken advantage of. You try to calm your breathing but can't.

You feel an arm on your shoulder but without wanting to your powers throw that person away. Your powers swell around you preventing anyone from getting through. You don't feel anything but pain and fear. You have no idea why your powers are so out of control like this. It has never happened before. You suddenly hear a voice. "Mommy what's wrong with y/n."

Lila.

Her voice makes your power field go down. While you are still panicking at least your powers aren't out of control anymore. A new but familiar hand rests on your shoulder. You turn to see Clint there comforting you. You wrap your arms around him and bury your head into his chest crying. He rubs your back and you finally begin to calm down.

"I'm sorry." You whisper between your sobs.

"Don't be." He whispers. You feel the fear coming off of Laura but she shortly calms down. "Do you feel like walking?" You shake your head 'no'. Clint picks you up and carries you inside. He takes you up to a bedroom and lays you on the bed. "You don't have to answer if you don't want to, but can you tell me what happened? I know that helps me when I have problems."

"We were splitting wood and they asked how was so strong. I began tell them. My mind drifted things that haunt me from then. I don't know I was just scared all of a sudden thinking about what happened." You cry again and he hugs you. You just stay there and cry into his chest till you finally drift off to sleep.