Prologue

Before we begin

You are the younger sister of the Maximoff twins. You got a bad head injury during the bombing so you do not always use proper grammar when speaking as well as the fact that English is your second language. You blame what happened to your parents on yourself.

TW: self harm, attempted suicide, depression, panic attacks, implied sexual abuse, implied rape, physical abuse

If any of the things affect you in any way do not continue reading.

I will also put warnings at the beginning of chapters with these triggers.

(Parentheses) means they are speaking in Sokovian

Prologue 

Crash!

The shell drops.

Tick. Tick. Tick.

Boom!

You parents fall through the floor.

Crash!

A second Shell drops right in front of you. You hit your head.

Scream!

"Wanda! Pietro!" You cry and scream out your siblings' names.

Cough

The dust fills your lungs. You can't breath.

Cry's

"PIETRO! WANDA!" You scream louder hoping that they find you.

The dust settles a little and you see them across the room. The hole in the floor is two big for them to get to you. They are staring at you.

"Y/N!" Pietro calls out to you. Hoping you are okay.

"PIETRO!" You are trying to tell him you are okay.

"(Get under something, anything)!"

"(Okay I will)!" The only thing still intact near you is a chair so you move carefully and gently to prop it up and get under it.

You feel scared so you do what your mother always did to calm you. You sing to yourself.

On the other side of the gap in the floor you siblings are speaking. "(What is you don't make it out of this! What about y/n she's only six! She has so much life left to live)" Wanda is freaking out both inside and out.

Pietro thinks he needs to stay strong for you and Wanda so he doesn't let his fears show. Even though he is terrified he keeps his cool and calms down Wanda "(Wanda calm down she'll be fine and we'll be fine."

Two days. That's how long you were stuck.

For two days you, a six year old girl, hold yourself cry and sing quiet little notes. You hope and pray that someone will save you and your older siblings.

Two days till you were actually able to mourn your parents.

Two days till you found your mothers rings

Two days till you were able to hug your siblings. And when you did so many things were felt. Joy that they were okay. Fear because you three would be alone. Lastly, sorrow because you parents weren't there with you.