Chapter 13

Chapter 13

You finally came out of your room seeing Clint and Laura both there. Laura is sleeping on Clint's shoulder as they both are on the wall next to the door. Clint is just staring at the ceiling. "I sorry. I shouldn't have reacted like that." You whisper. Clints head jerks in your direction causing Laura to wake and look at you as well.

"Don't apologize, okay. No one your age should have to deal with something like this." Him and Laura both get up and hug you. You sob into them. They hold you close and comfort you. You don't know when but they love so the three of you were sitting on the bed. You stayed clinging to them for hours. You finally manage to calm and they let go. "What do you want to do about this situation." He asks in a calm and comforting tone.

"I don't know. I know they came from a monster but I want them. I want my baby." You say looking at them and they nod.

"Okay. We will try to make you feel as comfortable as possible throughout this." Laura tells you. "What do you want us to do to help you?"

"You friend Bruce? Is there a chance he could help with this?" You ask.

"We can ask him." Clint tells you. "Do you have any idea how far you may be?"

"No, never had any way to track time until I was moved back to Sokovia where I would track the days. All I know is that I moved back about a month ago."

"Okay I'll go talk to Bruce."

Clint got up and Laura was about to get up when you grabbed her arm. "Can you stay?" You ask in a hushed voice.

"Of course sweetheart." She wraps an arm around you and holds you close and you lean into her side.

You stay like that for over 30 minutes when Bruce and Clint get back. Bruce carrying a case of some kind. "Clint said you wanted me to help with baby stuff." You don't speak, you only nod. "Okay I'll do what I can to the best of my abilities." He opens up the case and pulls out a few different things. "I will ask before I do anything okay." You nod.

"If you are comfortable, would you please lay down and lift your shirt slightly, just enough so I can have access to your abdomen?" You nod and slightly lift your shirt. "I'm going to put this gel on your stomach, it is going to be cold. Are you okay with that?" You nod again. He puts the gel on your stomach and it was COLD! "Okay now I'm going to use this to look at the baby?" He holds up a wand looking thing attached to a screen. "You good?" You nod.

You really appreciate how respectful he is being of your boundaries. He touches the wand looking thing to your abdomen and moves it around some till he stops.

"If you want you can listen to the heartbeat." You nod your head and he flips a switch and you hear it. It is honestly the most beautiful sound you have ever heard. He turns the screen towards you and points at a little bean looking thing. "That right there is the baby."

A few tears leave your eyes. A combination of joy, sorrow and pain causing them. "I would say you are around 11 weeks pregnant." This was something you never wanted but you now have. You want to love your baby but you're scared when you look at them you will only see the men who took advantage of you. You don't want to get rid of them but you are so unsure of the entire situation. Just a second ago you were thinking about how beautiful you found the sound of the heartbeat was. Now you just don't know.