Chapter 12

Chapter 12

Tw: mentions of rape/sexual abuse

Bruce takes you out to the quinjet that is outside Clint's house. Apparently he has some better medical equipment in there. "Can you just sit down here for me?" He pats a table of some kind. You shake your head no. "What's wrong."

"I don't like being on tables. The men in HYDRA would do things to me on them." You look down in shame. Even though you didn't ask for it you didn't exactly fight it.

"Okay then how about you just sit on one of these seats." He points at them and you sit on it. He grabs some different medical things from around the jet and then sits down next to you. "Okay I know this is a hard subject for you to talk about, but I need you to tell me what exactly the men in HYDRA did to you. I promise none of them can hurt you. I just need to know in order for me to help you."

You try to think of what to say but thinking about it makes you cry. Bruce takes your hand in one of his and uses the other to wipe your tears. "T-he... they w-would hold m-m-m-me down a-a-and they  would t-t-t-take advantage of me. If I told them to stop th-th-they wouldn't. The worst was w-w-w-when Rumlow t-t-t-t-told me I was the one wh-o-o wanted it." You start sobbing and Bruce hugs you and rubs your back.

"I'm so sorry that happened to you." He says in a quiet calming voice. You both stay like that until you calm down.

"Okay I'm good to answer any more question." You tell him.

"Have you started your cycle yet?" You nod. "Do you know when the last time you had one was?" You shake your head 'no'. "Have You experienced this kind of sickness before?" You shrug 'I don't know'. "I know you are probably going to be scared but I need to take some blood. Can I do that without you panicking or do you need me to get Clint."

"Can you have Clint be here to hold my hand." You feel weak saying that but you know it's the only way you won't accidentally blow up the entire quinjet.

"Of course." Bruce quickly leaves. You know why he is asking these questions. You aren't an idiot but you are still scared. You know why he has to do this and you know deep down what the results will say but you still are having these tests done. You are scared nonetheless.

These thoughts are cut off when Clint and Bruce both get back. Clint sits down next to you and holds your left hand while Bruce starts to get things ready to take your blood. "Can you roll up your sleeve for me." You do so and Bruce cleans off your skin and reassures you that it will be alright. "Y/n I promise I am not going to hurt you just keep holding Clint's hand and look away okay." You do what he says and feel a slight pinch in your arm and a few tears fall thinking about the pain that would always follow but it is quickly gone. "Okay you can look again." Bruce wraps some bandages on your arm where he took the blood.

"Thank you Bruce." He takes the vial and goes to run his tests and Clint wraps his arm around you. "Clint?" You ask. He hums in response. "Why did you guys bring me with you when I have caused so much pain?"

"Because you realized what you were doing is wrong."

"Also why are you out here with me when you could be with your family? I could feel how much you missed them."

"Because you need help and that's what I do, help people." He paused for a moment before saying. "You know you never finished showing me what happened. If it's alright with you I would like to see the rest."

"Okay." You place your hands on his temples and continue to show him.

'"Salt?"

"That's right I'm so proud of you my darling!"

"S-salt c-can you p-p-please pass... s-a-salt?"

"That's right that's what you are trying to say darling!" Your father says very proud of you. "Now try saying it all together.

"Can you please pass the salt!" You yell excitedly because you didn't feel stupid.

Wanda reached to grab it then...

Crash!

The shell drops.

Tick. Tick. Tick.

Boom!

You parents fall through the floor.

Crash!

A second Shell drops right in front of you.

Scream!

"Wanda! Pietro!" You cry and scream out your siblings' names.

Cough

The dust fills your lungs. You can't breath.

Cry's

"PIETRO! WANDA!" You scream louder hoping that they find you.

You read the name on the shell Stark.'

You pull him out of it and he just looks at you and once again hugs you. "I'm so so sorry you had to go through that." You stay like that for a few hours before Bruce comes back.

"Can I talk to y/n, alone?" Clint looks down at you and you nod. He gets up and goes back to the house. You can feel the nervousness coming off of Bruce. You know what he's going to tell you even without reading his mind. "You... well your... this is hard to tell you." Before he can speak again you look into his mind and see exactly what you knew was coming and you feared.

You covered your mouth as you began to cry. You fall down on your knees catching yourself on your free hand. "Why did this have to happen to me?" You quickly get up and speed into the house. You speed up the stairs into the room you were given and lock the door. You slide your back against the door. You place a hand on your abdomen. "Why me?" You cry out. "You deserve so much better than this mess of a mother and a monster of a father. You should have been made in love not in this horror show."

There is a knock at the door two seconds later. "Y/n I saw you speed by what's wrong?" Clint asks from the other side of the door concern in his voice.

"I'm pregnant." You say barely above a whisper. "Those monsters in HYDRA got me pregnant." All of the Avengers + Laura heard you. That is the last thing anyone except for Laura Lila Cooper or Clint will hear you say for a while.

Steve immediately left the hallway and went to start chopping more wood in order to take out his anger. Tony was already pissed at himself for what happened to your parents which indirectly led to this so he went to go rage work Bruce and Natasha both walked to their room to sit in silence while Laura and Clint stayed by your door waiting till you opened it. They kept hearing you say the same two words. Asking the same question over and over again.

"Why me?"