Chapter 5

Chapter 5

Time skip

You Pietro And Wanda snuck into Klaue's "shop" and shut off all the lights. You enter his office when he sees you he immediately speaks "Yeah. The enhanced. Strucker's prize pupils." He lifts a dish of sorts to you. "Want a candy? Oh, sorry to hear about Strucker. But then, he knew what kind of world he was helping create. Human life, not a growth market." You look at each other "You...you didn't know? Is this your first time intimidating someone? I'm afraid that I'm not that afraid."

You chuckle slightly to yourself "Everyone's afraid of... of of" 'damn it now is not the time to forget y/n' "of s-something."

He chuckles a bit probably at my stupidity "Cuttlefish. Deep sea fish. They make lights. disco lights. Whoom, whoom, whoom! to hypnotize their prey, then whoom! I saw a documentary, it was terrifying." You speed over and grabbed a candy from his desk and hand another to Pietro. "So if you're going to fiddle with my brain, and make me see a giant cuttlefish, then I know you don't do business, and I know you're not in charge, and I only deal with the man in charge."

You smirk knowing is not a man. Then Ultron makes his dramatic entrance knocking down Klaue "There is no "man" in charge. Let's talk business." He then proceeds to get Ultron some Vibranium. "Upon this rock I will build my church. Vibranium."

"You know, it came at great personal cost. It's worth billions."

A tablet blinks and Ultron says "Now, so are you. It's all under your dummy holdings? Finance is so weird. But I always say, "Keep your friends rich and your enemies rich, and wait to find out which is which.""

"Stark."

"What?"

"Tony Stark used to say that...to me. You're one of his."

"What?! I'm not...!" He grabs Klaue in a rather violent manner startling you. "I'm not. You think I'm one of Stark's puppets, his hollow men? I mean look at me, do I look like Iron Man? Stark is" he chips of klaue's arm. It shocks you because you only wanted to hurt Stark no one else. "I'm sorry. I am sor-- Ooh, I'm sure that's going to be okay. I'm sorry, it's just I don't understand. Don't compare me with Stark! It's a thing with me. Stark is, he's a sickness!"

As if on cue Stark shows up. You chuckle at his timing then you face turns back to a scowl.

"Ahh, Junior." Blondie and Flag man show up behind him. "You're gonna break your old man's heart."

"If I have to."

"You don't have to break anything." Blondie states.

"Clearly you've never made an omelet."

"He beat me by one second." Seriously he's joking now. You think.

"Ah, this is funny, Mr. Stark. It... comfortable? Like old times?" you say. You struggle with the words but try to hide your insecurities. You are in a heated confrontation right now.

"This was never my life."

"Tell that to our parents!" You yell. Your eyes turning red showing your powers in use.

Flag man speaks up, "You three can still walk away from this." His words get to you for a second the red mist disappears.

"Oh, we will."

"I know you've suffered."

Him saying that makes all the rage return and you can't hold yourself back anymore. The red mist reappears. You lunge at the captain not caring that Ultron is still speaking to them. You fly him through several metal walks of the ship you tear off his helmet.

"Your friend said this... never his life, tell Olek and Iryna Maximoff. Oh wait you can't because what Stark claims was never his life took theirs." You place Your hands on his temples and show him that night.

"Can p-please pass tee... wait n-no the uh um. (This is too difficult, why can I not speak like you guys)!" tonight was English night but you were struggling.

"Come on darling, you can figure it out." Your mother says in a calming voice.

"I-it sta-arts with an S I uh umm th-think." You struggle to form the words.

"I'll give you a hint it ends in alt." Pietro says.

"Salt?"

"That's right I'm so proud of you my darling!"

"S-salt c-can you p-p-please pass... s-a-salt?"

"That's right that's what you are trying to say darling!" Your father says very proud of you. "Now try saying it all together.

"Can you please pass the salt!" You yell excitedly because you didn't feel stupid.

Wanda reached to grab it then...

Crash!

The shell drops.

Tick. Tick. Tick.

Boom!

You parents fall through the floor.

Crash!

A second Shell drops right in front of you. You hit your head.

Scream!

"Wanda! Pietro!" You cry and scream out your siblings' names.

Cough

The dust fills your lungs. You can't breathe.

Cry's

"PIETRO! WANDA!" You scream louder hoping that they find you.

You read the name on the shell Stark.

When you are are safe

Amongst the rumble you see a hand poking out. With it an all too familiar ring. "Mama?" You realize and tears fall from your eyes. In your state of shock, fear and trauma lift her hand sticking from the rubble you reach down and grab the ring off your mother's pinky finger. Then you put it in your thumb. It is the only place it will fit because your hands are still so small.

You curl up in a ball and place your hand over there to familiar cold one and sing (mothers favorite song) fully in English. "Are you happy mama? I remembered how to say the words. I speak English like you were teaching me." Wanda and Pietro see what you are doing and come over to you and hold you. The three of you cry together.

You finish showing him what happened to you. "Never his life hm. Sure did seem like it."

"Wait. Look into my head and see my memories."

"And why would I do that?"

"To show you why you can't go back with Ultron."

You look into his head and he shows you.

"Oh my god. He was never going to help us."

"Come with us and help us stop him." He stands up and offers you his hand.

"Okay I will. We have to get moving, Ultron told me and Wanda to mess with your friends' minds. She may have already started." You turn around to see that Wanda has already put the captain under a hex.