Chapter 4

Chapter 4

He took you back to the old base. While on your way there you talked to you siblings "You sure we can trust him. Don't know if he is really going to help us or not. What if he's just using us."

"He may seem mysterious but he definitely wants to end the Avengers that includes Stark. If we end him then we can finally be at peace with our parents' death." Pietro says you think he seems unsure of himself.

"Okay then." You still aren't quite sure but you trust Pietro.

You get to the old base and the machine ,who's name you learned is Ultron, speaks. "We'll move out right away. This is a start, but there's something we need to begin the real work."

You look around seeing hundred of bots "All of these are..."

"Me. I have what the Avengers never will. Harmony. They're discordant, disconnected. Stark's already got them turning on each other. And when you get inside the rest of their heads-"

That's when Pietro cut in "Everyone's plan is not to kill them."

"And make them martyrs? You need patience. Need to see the big picture."

"I don't see the big picture, I have a little picture. I take it out and look at it every day."

Mama and Papa you think to yourself. "You lost your parents in the bombings. I've seen the records."

"The records are not the picture."

"Pietro." Wanda warns.

"No, please."

"We were ten years old y/n six, having dinner, the five of us. When the first shell hits, two floors below, it makes a hole in the floor. It's big. Our parents go in, and the whole building starts coming apart. I grab Wanda, push her under the bed and try to get y/n and she is stuck in the other side of the hole. The second shell hits. But, it doesn't go off. It just..."

"Sits there right next to me." You add.

"And on the side of the shell is painted one word..."

"Stark." Wanda says venom lacing her voice.

"We were trapped for two days."

"Every effort to save us, every shift in the bricks, I think, "This will set it off." It is only two feet from the chair y/n hid under. "Will it kill us or just her." These thoughts constantly run in my brain."

"I so scared all I wanted was for Pietro and Wanda to hug me... t-tell me it would be alright...

They couldn't. All ... able to do for two days while waiting Tony Stark to kill us was hold to self and pretend it was my mother holding me and singing (mother's favorite song) to calm me. Now the thing that used to bring me calm thoughts haunts my nightmares. Because of Stark. It is Stark's fault." You feel a single tear fall from your eyes.

Pietro wipes the tear away providing you the comfort he always does. "I know what they are." Pietro says.

"I wondered why only you three survived Strucker's experiments. Now I don't. We will make it right. You and I can hurt them. But you will tear them apart, from the inside."