Chapter 1

Chapter 1

There are explosions outside. "What that?" You ask your siblings

Almost immediately after you ask that there is an announcement.

'Report to your stations immediately.

This is not a drill.

We are under attack.

We are under attack.'

You grab onto Wanda and Pietro's hands. You lean into Pietro having your big brother hold you.

During the course of the battle you notice a conversation a few feet away.

"...it's The Avengers."

You look at your siblings and you have a silent conversation. All told through looks. The three of you sneak off. You and Pietro sped off to the battle.

You see someone trying to take out the bunkers, you do what you do best: you sing.

"Hush little baby don't say a word.

Mamas gonna buy you a mockingbird."

You aren't just singing for fun, you are singing to keep his focus off. You have both of the same powers as your siblings as well as powers like a siren and slightly enhanced strength.

"And if that mockingbird don't sing.

Mamas gonna buy you a diamond ring."

While you could mist the guy and take over his mind like Wanda singing takes less energy for you to do.

"And if that diamond ring turns brass.

Mamas gonna buy you a looking glass."

Once you have confused him a little you speed over and knock him down. Standing over him with your hands behind your back you smile and say in a sweet voice "You didn't see that coming?" You stole the line from your brother while training. He usually says it in more of a smug way but you make yourself look super innocent when saying it. 

A/n so that was the first chapter. Sorry this was kind of short but they will get better.